The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Come Join Us at the World's Largest Blogging Conference

blogworldexpo

affiliate
(This event announcement pre-approved by Linda)

Hi there,

Come, be a part of the BlogWorld Conference to be held on the 8th & 9th of November in Las Vegas. Represent your blog and invite your blogger, vlogger, podcaster, and internet radio friends to do the same.

Our conference will feature a who's who list of renowned bloggers like Arianna Huffington, Hugh Hewitt, Mike Arrington, Om Malik, Matt Mullenweg (CEO of WordPress), Leo Laporte, Shel Israel, Michael Yon (via live video feed from Iraq), Will Leitch of Deadspin, and a hundred more.

In-between conference sessions, you can talk with companies like Technorati, Feedburner, WordPress, Yahoo, Pajamas Media, b5 media, Townhall.com, Sports Blogs Nation and dozens of others on the tradeshow floor.

Topics will include Blogging Basics, Monetizing Your Blog, Podcasting, Corporate Blogging, Building Readership, RSS, Search Engine Optimization, and lots of vertical content for political bloggers, sports bloggers, business bloggers, milbloggers, godbloggers, technology bloggers and much more.

Register before Oct. 19th to save on admission. Hope to see you there!
Blog World Expo

Thanks
Sid

That sounds great, I would love to go if I had the time and money. Does anyone know if there is anything similar in NYC? I Googled and didn't come up with much.
-k

MI
Back