The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Collecting emails with cpa marketing

AOMG

affiliate
hey everyone, I’m part of this forum for a while now but never really post anything until now.

I had many failures and successes in the past (maybe I’ll create a follow along later) but don’t have much time at the moment.

So my main reason for this post: I would like to know what program/software everyone out here use to collect emails from visitors and redirect them an offer?

Currently I’m using purelander pages and I upload to either AWS or my own domain but they don’t have any landers that collect emails. :/ I’ve use instapage and lead pages before as well. Preferably something new for now.

I will be using aweber to send emails

Hm maybe I missed your point but you just wonder which software is better to use in order to work with your email list (collect emails and then make mailings)?
If yes I would reccomend to try sendx.io or e-goi. But aweber are pretty known on the market too
Good luck!

I’m using purelander pages and I upload to either AWS or my own domain but they don’t have any landers that collect emails.

You add your auto responder code for the email collection to the html file after your download it. Unzip and edit.

Hm maybe I missed your point but you just wonder which software is better to use in order to work with your email list (collect emails and then make mailings)?
If yes I would reccomend to try sendx.io or e-goi. But aweber are pretty known on the market too
Good luck!

Sorry I was being unclear with my question but @azgold kinda answered it for me. lol

So when I add the code, the box that I set up on aweber would appeared, correct? Do you happened to know the code for when the user submit their email, it'll redirect them to the offer?

Yea I was trying to find an alternative because I didn't want to use leadpages & instapage at the moment. I have a few landers that are working great for me so I would like to keep it.

Since i'm only working on 1 traffic source at the moment so it's quite limited. I want to see if i can make a little bit more from the leads that I'm getting now

So when I add the code, the box that I set up on aweber would appeared, correct?

Yes, it should.

Do you happened to know the code for when the user submit their email, it'll redirect them to the offer?

I think you could put it on a thank-you page, or embed it somehow in your lander code. I've actually never done it, so I've sent @tyoussef a message that you have a question. ;)

maybe I’ll create a follow along later)
that's amazing, i encourage you to do that.

Currently I’m using purelander pages and I upload to either AWS or my own domain but they don’t have any landers that collect emails. :/ I’ve use instapage and lead pages before as well. Preferably something new for now.
what kind of offers are you promoting ?.

you should analyze your method first.
and please if you are promoting CPA offers (dating,sweeps,..ETC), it's not recommended to use an email list it's a waste of money for you, unless you are a brand or a gid company with a lot of cash to burn.

MI
Back