The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Coin generatiom = make mooney while you sleep

Canadian Lover

affiliate
I came across a interesting wasy of making money by doing nothing, CoinGenerator Basically you earn money by leaving their program running on your computer. IF you have money to invest you could purchase additional threads and make more money per day

You get $1 for leaving this program on in the background. You end up getting essentially $30 for nothing. Which I think is pretty good.

I recently just came across this site as well and it seems interesting enough. I'm still a little bit confused as to how it works or if it's possible to increase earnings past $1 a day or if it even legitimately pays at all, but I suppose that can all be found out and proven once I try it out. I'll try to come back here with my findings if I can, but hopefully some of our other members here could comment on it further while we try it. Anyway, thank you for sharing this very nice earning site and good luck to both of us with using it, I guess. :)

I've heard of this, too. At first I thought this was going to be a thread about Bitcoin or other decentralized currency mining but, in a way, this works similar to the pools used in BT mining. It basically works by funneling a bit of your CPU power that would otherwise be wasted to their company as a "thread" via their software. In exchange, you get money relative to the amount of CPU power you use. One thread works out to a payout of about $30 a month on average, but I have been paid by them for $34 in the first month, so it's pretty legitimate.

I have never heard of this, but I will visit the site. I will read some articles or some reviews in order to learn more things about it. It sounds like an innovative and interesting idea.

I have seen this coin generator around on a lot of forums lately. It does seem interesting. I am trying to decide if I want to give this a shot. Thirty dollars a month for just downloading a program and using my computer normally is great. I haven't downloaded it yet because I am always skeptical about downloading unfamiliar software onto my computer. It doesn't seem as if anyone is having problems with their computer after downloading the software so I may give this a try.

I have seen this quite often and i don't really know what to think to me it looks quite fishy but obviously not as i have heard other people doing it without a problem.

MI
Back