The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Coding & Javascript

Sincere

Hi,

I am currently using Instabuilder to create my Landing pages, but would like to swipe and re-edit a couple of other landing pages.
Can anyone tell me how I:

1. Edit swiped landing page, add my own images and affiliate links, then upload them to my hosting account?

2. How to add javascript to my landing pages for example a tick box for questions on my landing page?

Thanks for any info

hey @Sincere .
you have to understand Javascript and HTML to be able to do that .
about how to upload landing page to your hosting i will leave a video link bellow after a couple HOURS .

1. Edit swiped landing page, add my own images and affiliate links, then upload them to my hosting account?
This would be easy to answer if provided sources of reference. For example : "This is my landing page (link) & I want this image (imagine name) swapped out with this image (affiliate url)".

2. How to add javascript to my landing pages for example a tick box for questions on my landing page?
Adding the code for this is super simple. Collecting, evaluating, & saving the values will require server side processing & a database, however.

Thanks for the response guys. I didn't think we were allowed to post links to our LPs here or else I would have done that to explain things better :)

MI
Back