The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Coding All Outgoing Links

AllHellLoose

affiliate
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I want to hardcore all outgoing links from my website to include my CJ tracking link. Is there a way to do that without it looking like a spammy link?

For example:

If I my current outgoing link reads: www.website.com/outgoing-link-a

Can I do something that would make it render: www.website.com/outgoing-link-a?cj-tracking=12345

Obviously the 12345 would be whatever variable I would need to pass to make sure it tracks the commission.

I have a development team who can build it for me, I just don't know exactly how to set this up tell tell them what to do to make it would work properly.

I'd also like to pass through the SID too so I can track those too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

What are you trying to accomplish by doing this? For stats or for getting properly credited for your referrals?

I'm trying to track for statistical purposes. Ideally what I'd like is to dynamically set a variable as an SID for different incoming traffic source. For example, if someone arrives at my website via an Organic Google search, it would set an SID and be able to track that way.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I want to hardcore all outgoing links from my website to include my CJ tracking link. Is there a way to do that without it looking like a spammy link?

For example:

If I my current outgoing link reads: www.website.com/outgoing-link-a

Can I do something that would make it render: www.website.com/outgoing-link-a?cj-tracking=12345

Obviously the 12345 would be whatever variable I would need to pass to make sure it tracks the commission.

I have a development team who can build it for me, I just don't know exactly how to set this up tell tell them what to do to make it would work properly.

I'd also like to pass through the SID too so I can track those too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hi Tayellet,

We just release new WordPress plugin that will do exactly what you are asking.

So instead of hard-coding all your links:
www.website.com/outgoing-link-a?cj-tracking=12345

You can have dynamic click id assigned to each outgoing link and in statistics you can trace conversion and see where user came from by looking at referral column. Your outgoing link would looks like this in backend:
www.website.com/outgoing-link-a?cj-tracking={CLICK-ID}
and plugin would pass CLICK-ID as unique number.

Plugin is available at envato marketplace.

Last edited:
MI
Back