The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cloaking - Ask Me Anything Thread.

FourthGearMedia

affiliate
I remember when I use to read about people cloaking I use to think it must be so hard, although it takes quite alot of work it is not hard. So ask away about any questions you have about cloaking the top 3 traffic sources. Google, Bing, FB. Lets make some money $$$ . :cool:

Actually i have some problems right now.
I'm building many blogs on web 2.0 platforms and i guess web 2.0 ban my accounts and they find all of them because of same link in my posts. What would you suggest to do to cloak my links. Make sure that i have thousands of posts. :)
I thought about tiny url services, but i guess it is not the best solution. :)

Thanks

@affmen good question... There's actually 2 types of cloaking people get confused easily... The 'cloaking' of a link where people mean mask it so you blank refferer and spiders can't disect redirects. And the 'cloaking' of campaigns on traffic sources where you send the traffic source to one url and your desired traffic to another url . Although what I meant was referring to the 2nd term of cloaking. I've found the best mask of domains is Prosper 202 intergrated with nullrefferer

That works well for me, I hope that answers your question.

@K well that depends. The quality of your cloaker depends on how much you can afford.

Lower Tier - NoIpFraud , Tanner Vaughn Cloaker, Greg Davis Cloaker, - Price is $150 - $500 a month

Higher Tier - Custom Built

Lower Tier will definitely get the job done for 1 - 5k spend per day when you scale to the 10k/day+ range I would highly advise in building your custom cloaker.

I can't validate how true this post is because everyone has different experiences. I can only vouch for myself and I experience bans like the next person but we make each campaign run to it's full potential and most of the time churn out a good ROI. Take your time to develop a good ROI campaign, focus on that first. Accounts always seem to pop up sooner or later.

Just got my cloaker and started setting it up! :) What are the best approaches to setting up the accounts at FB, Google, Bing. Also, I was told Bing is the most lenient when it comes to cloakers.. That true?

think no first tier ppc platform is lenient to cloaking. have to handle your accounts properly instead.

my 2 cents.

@mattyboy cpb33 is correct but depending on how well your organize your cloaked campaign as well as other factors ( Fresh Bin on CC, Fresh Ip, Good Fake Page) can help determine the longevity of the account.

And the 'cloaking' of campaigns on traffic sources where you send the traffic source to one url and your desired traffic to another url . Although what I meant was referring to the 2nd term of cloaking. I've found the best mask of domains is Prosper 202 intergrated with nullrefferer

That works well for me, I hope that answers your question.

ohhh_zpse52a2cb7.png
You can do that with Prosper202?

I mean like send PPC traffic to one page while showing the people at Google/Bing something totally different?

If so, tell me more!

if not, what's the easiest way to do the one you're referring to?

@K can we have a cloaker?

What tools have you guys purchased that does this sort of cloaking?

I found one that was recently on JVZoo that seems to do this pretty cleverly. It's called WP Power Cloaker. I am not related to the guy or pushing that product at all. I'm mentioning it cause it's the only one I've seen. I haven't purchased it because there isn't a lot of buzz around it. Even in the blackhat community.

Since it's been a while since anyone has posted here, I'd love to hear an update on what is a good source for cloaking in the current. The only suggestion from a course I purchased on a1revenue is https://zerotracked.com; anyone using this cloaker and can confirm if one may be better or not?

MI
Back