The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Clixsense

dannyboy24

affiliate
Has anyone ever used a site called clixsense? It is a site where you get paid to click on ads daily for money. You do not get paid a lot of money per click, but if you do it daily, along with the other tasks and offers on the site, you can make a decent amount of pocket money. I think if you can get generate referrals and make sure they are active, you can really hit the jackpot with this site. I think if you have not heard of it, you should check it out.

Nope not heard of it but it sounds really fishy like something you would see on a advertisement that was fake i doubt many people would pay you to click on ads but saying that that would earn money but have you used it?

I have used it in the past and i did get paid the one time i cashed out. If you are skeptical about this site, you can look at the video in the link below. It explains everything about the site and the user actually shows you a payment proof from the site.

Ahh i see sounds pretty good then, i may use this if i need income to my site as i do need to purchase premium hosting very soon since my forum is growing.

Clixsense is a legitimate company and they pay their members on time. The only thing I don't like about it is that the earning methods aren't as plentiful for people outside the U.S., but they still pay a good amount, as far as PTC's go. Also, international members are still allowed t participate in their daily contests anyway where you have a chance to win different amounts for up to $5.

Clixsense is one of the best PTC sites out there but as with all PTC sites, you can only earn a decent amount of money if you get yourself some good referrals. But once you do that your earnings will be pretty much autopilot so its worth it in the long run, at least if you have some patience :D

While I have never used Clixsense in particular, but I have used NeoBux. I tried following a guide to making $2500 a day but the referals were not generating enough money to keep the referals I have rented. So unable to pay for the referals, the whole thing collapsed. I personally would make sure to withdraw some money form your account and not make the same mistake I made.

If you are dedicated enough, you can make at least $5 a day doing tasks alone using Clixsense.
Tasks and offers are where I primarily get my income from Clixsense and other PTC websites that offer tasks/offers/mini-jobs.

While I have never used Clixsense in particular, but I have used NeoBux. I tried following a guide to making $2500 a day but the referals were not generating enough money to keep the referals I have rented. So unable to pay for the referals, the whole thing collapsed. I personally would make sure to withdraw some money form your account and not make the same mistake I made.

I think this is very telling of what they sell as rented referrals. I've been reading a lot of comments ever since I started out with PTCs that these rented referrals are often just bots run by the site owner. This way, they also get to control how much or how little profit you would be able to gain at any given time. It's a little bit of a conspiracy, since I doubt any of us will really ever confirm it, but I see it as being highly possible, and I think you'd agree a lot more if you have in fact tried out renting referrals at least once.

I think this is very telling of what they sell as rented referrals. I've been reading a lot of comments ever since I started out with PTCs that these rented referrals are often just bots run by the site owner. This way, they also get to control how much or how little profit you would be able to gain at any given time. It's a little bit of a conspiracy, since I doubt any of us will really ever confirm it, but I see it as being highly possible, and I think you'd agree a lot more if you have in fact tried out renting referrals at least once.

I would not be suprised if that were the case. I remember only 30-40% clicked. I tried recycling referals, but |I had the same problem. The rented referals are definitely suspicious.

I remember rapidly completing tasks and surveys to get upwards of $5 in a single day on Clixsense a few years ago, completely ignoring the ads. If I were you, I would never use PTCs or GPTs for anything other than startup money for domains and hosting for better ventures. Even a novice can iron out acceptable content with a blog and apply for Adsense, where they'd be earning much more on average than a PTC site for much less wasted effort. The thing with PTCs is, not only do you need to have a hefty downline of referrals, but you have to continuously replace the inactive referrals with new, more active referrals to gain any appreciable income.

I would not be suprised if that were the case. I remember only 30-40% clicked. I tried recycling referrals, but |I had the same problem. The rented referals are definitely suspicious.

I tried renting referrals too back then when PTCs were still paying the normal rate, and even then when more people were into it and you would be sure that a lot of them would be active, I was also getting only about the same activity as you're getting. I think it still would work for those who purchase a lot of them enough to have a better possibility, but I never saw it as being worth it and I always guessed that the best it would yield would probably be only a little over break even.

Clixsense is 100% legitimate, but you may not earn a lot.

I used to be active on this site, but I stopped my activities because I was earning little.

MI
Back