The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

ClickBank + Youtube

affiliate
Hey I'm a newbie still to affiliate marketing but after reading a few threads and watching some videos I came up with "something" and wanted to hear what some of the more experienced AM thought.

1) Find a product on CB to promote, most likely health (Play on emotions)
2) Create an LP with email opt-in integrate it with Mailchimp
3) Get an animated video with voice over made about the product
4) Get a testimonial video made about the product
5) For steps "3" and "4" try rank the video keyword research, drip feed views and likes + Fake comments (Not obvious ones) everyone unique.

I don't know but I feel like I am missing something, questions at the bottom of the thread.

The second idea was just to find people in the niche of my offer on YouTube and pay them to put the link to my LP in the description of a previous video what is still getting good traffic, or to put it in a new one.

Questions: Lets say I find an offer about " How to loose weight while sleeping " the video testimoneal is easy.. but my own animated video or general info what do I talk about should i try and sell them the service/product or should I talk about a few ways to loose weight and say to get more method on how to loose weight visit the link below, whats a email opt in for a e-book then target them with loose weight offers.

Thanks

Questions: Lets say I find an offer about " How to loose weight while sleeping " the video testimoneal is easy.. but my own animated video or general info what do I talk about should i try and sell them the service/product or should I talk about a few ways to loose weight and say to get more method on how to loose weight visit the link below, whats a email opt in for a e-book then target them with loose weight offers
always give some thing for free before you send any thing :)
i suggest you build a solid relationship with the list , that's what every buddy will tel you .

it is not easy to sell products through videos...you really need to create unique videos....also people are not fool that they will see your video and buy the product...they will do through full background checkup of your YouTube channel and the other videos you have shared....how many subscribers you have, comments, likes, dislikes etc etc....so you need to first create a brand of your channel in the market and then promote products....also try to use your own website or blog parallely to sell products of clickbank

There are many way to make money with clickbank. the best way for me to promote clickbank product that is create video about product and promote via youtube. You can follow my step

Find clickbank product
Find keyword idea about product
Create video
Upload video in youtube
I add all detail in this site. You will understand the concept to make money clickbank

How to make money clickbank with youtube - CBinfinite : Make money with clickbank

banners
Back