The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Clickbank with Bing or Facebook

Stingrayzzx

affiliate
Hey,
I'm fairly new to affiliate marketing and have some ideas in the health/fitness niche on clickbank. I'm wondering if anyone has had current success with bing or facebook. Bing offers $100 for free so I would like to test it out with a clickfunnels landing page and then linking to clickbank offer. I found some guides but I want some advice before trying it out and spending money.

Or is facebook a better alternative for ads? I don't want to get banned so that's why I am skeptical. What would I have to do to not get banned? Also I would like to offer a free pdf in facebook groups that are relevant with another clickfunnels landing page that would link to clickbank offer in the pdf and in the link after downloading. Pdf could also be offered on the landing page for the ad.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks! Is an email capture the best way? I'm thinking of giving away a free pdf if clickbank offers one. Then linking to the offer.

I have read that you can get fined by the CAN-SPAM Act if your improperly do emails. Just want to avoid that at all costs. Would a program like mailchimp take care of all of that?

I think I'll stick to bing as I get $100 coupon and try it there. I don't want to get banned on facebook.

Anyone have experience direct linking bing ads? Or is landing page better?

Last edited:
I've read in another posts many people have problems on fb and their ads got banned, they don't exactly know what's the reason also I read sometimes their ads goes well but after some days they get banned.

Hey,
I'm fairly new to affiliate marketing and have some ideas in the health/fitness niche on clickbank. I'm wondering if anyone has had current success with bing or facebook. Bing offers $100 for free so I would like to test it out with a clickfunnels landing page and then linking to clickbank offer. I found some guides but I want some advice before trying it out and spending money.

Or is facebook a better alternative for ads? I don't want to get banned so that's why I am skeptical. What would I have to do to not get banned? Also I would like to offer a free pdf in facebook groups that are relevant with another clickfunnels landing page that would link to clickbank offer in the pdf and in the link after downloading. Pdf could also be offered on the landing page for the ad.

Thanks in advance!
Hey dude, i can tell you that both of those ways could work well for ya, but guess what, Facebook offers more prospectives for you on this in my opinion; so you should go for them. Well to avoid being banned, you just have to respect their policy, and it should be good.

I'll have to research facebook more. I have training in the advertising and the targeting is superior to anything else. Interests and behaviors make it great. Would their policy just be no direct linking? Using a landing page with value?

@shafi you have good experience with Bing Ads right? I've seen some posts of you making good ROI instantly with it
I just loaded keywords into my Bing Ads campaign and it's reaching 8/10 quality score but I'm not seeing impressions nor clicks
Can you help me with that, please?

MI
Back