The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Clickbank vs Paydotcom?

Scott_McGregor1

affiliate
Hi guys

I have been reading a lot about Clickbank and Paydotcom lately.
Is there really much difference between the two?
Has Clickbank really been having that many problems?
And is paydotcom a better market place for Newbies?
Would appreciate your input on this matter...

The biggest thing for newbies to stay away from in both is all the make money online and Internet marketing products they both have. It's the absolute hardest place to start, yet the most popular for newbies. So you have all these newbies that don't know how to market, trying to sell ebooks about how to market -- to each other, all the while the sharks, pros and scammers clean up.

If you have a true niche, a good niche that is not too competitive and there is a good ebook that is a fit on either network it would not be so bad. But then again, if there are 'real' products that would be of interest to your niche, they may be better than info products therefore you'd be better on a regular affiliate network as opposed to a digital product network.

I agree, I too loved my sales going into my paypal. The down fall to clickbank is waiting for the 5 seperate sales with different ways of paying. It took me 4 months to get my first check from them LOL

it's a tricky one ...

for me the main reason i've stayed with clickbank is that with clickbank you are paid by clickbank, whereas with paydotcom you are paid by the merchant/vendor, which i hear is not as reliable ...

but i think, if you are starting out, finding a product you can see yourself marketing is a much more important thing

as linda says, stay away from the MMO/IM niches ... find a niche that's relatively uncrowded and profit :d

it's a tricky one ...

for me the main reason i've stayed with clickbank is that with clickbank you are paid by clickbank, whereas with paydotcom you are paid by the merchant/vendor, which i hear is not as reliable ...

but i think, if you are starting out, finding a product you can see yourself marketing is a much more important thing

as linda says, stay away from the MMO/IM niches ... find a niche that's relatively uncrowded and profit :d

Hi there, cheers for the comment.You think the MMO and IM markets are offer crowded yea?

You think the MMO and IM markets are offer crowded yea?

I always say newbies should stay away from the MMO/IM niches - it's the hardest place to start. "Offer crowded" isn't the issue. It's too competitive and the sharks know how to wipe the floor with all the newbies. Some of the sharks don't play fair either. Meanwhile you have all these newbies all trying to sell each other products on how to MMO or do IM when they don't even know how to do it themselves.

I have used both however i like how with clickbank you are paid by the actual company and you arent waiting on a 3rd party to pay you such as the case with paydotcom

Yeah I had probs with CB because if you don't make 5 credit card sales as opposed to people paying via paypal they won't pay you, and in fact they deduct $5 a month from your account till you can make those 5 credit card sales.....

They have taken all my earnings away

Wow that sucks! Sounds like stealing to me :mad:... How long do you have to make those 5 sales before they start deducting?

banners
Back