“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Clickbank - Account temporarily suspended from payment

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by CaramelRocks, Jan 12, 2019.

1. CaramelRocks

CaramelRocks Affiliate affiliate

In Clickbank in the payment section, in the Status column it says 'SUSPEND' and near the bottom of the page it says 'Account temporarily suspended from payment.'

I've emailed Clickbank support about this, but I was wondering if other people have also had this issue.

I noticed that in the bank payment section, the field that says 'City' is empty even though it has an * next to it to indicate its a required field. Could that have anything to do with payment being temporarily suspended?

2. AffBank
  3. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

I've never heard of this before but I imagine that a missing field could cause a pause. Have they responded to you yet?

4. TheExplorer

TheExplorer Affiliate affiliate

Have you received any payments in past from them with the same bank details? If so then I don't think there is any issue with your bank details.

Also do you see lots of charge back/refunds for the products are you promoting? If so then it is a big worry and CB might also refuse to pay your remaining commissions.

5. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

*no mia culpa* does not help even when you are not at fault is returns or fraudulent transactions are involved.
    Hopefully you get some response as to the reason
    [​IMG]

MI