The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

click bank vs others

kjs1938

I read with interest the comments about click bank.

Any comments,good,bad ,indifferent about Comission Junction,Linkshare,Shareasale?

Any recommendations. Being new I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you,

Kim

I read with interest the comments about click bank.

Any comments,good,bad ,indifferent about Commission Junction,Linkshare,Shareasale?

Any recommendations. Being new I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you,

Kim

Hello anybody out there???? I would appreciate a response my question. I am trying to get a handle on affilaite programs but I really need some help.

Thank you,

Kim

Sorry about that.

CJ is where alot of affiliates start and is I think the biggest with lots of big brands. There are some pros and cons (as there is with anything)

Shareasale is favored by most affiliates I know. But it's a smaller network so you won't find as many big names brands there. Some of the affiliate programs there though are very well run and affiliate friendly.

I don't know very many Linkshare or Performics affiliates but they are considered the other 2 of the big 3 along with CJ and they both have some big brands.

Another popular network is Azoogle. It's not an affiliate network it's a CPA network which is slightly different.

However instead of picking a network - you should 1st figure out your niche, then the best product that would appeal to the niche and THEN find the best affiliate program that carries the product and then you will find out what network the program is set up on or it may not be - it may be an in-house program.

MI
Back