The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CJ or CB ??????

Tirmizi

These days I am hearing alot of buzz about CJ so was just wondering how many of you are using CJ and how many still believe that CB is the best.

For newbies CJ " Commision Junction" , CB "Click Bank" but if you are in this forum you should already know ...

So the question still remains CB or CJ

Well I've always wondered what CJ stood for, so now I know.

I use clickbank, because it's the first one I heard of, and from what I know there is no age restriction on it.

It really depends on what type of products you want to promote and what type of site you have. The 2 are totally different.

CB is mainly just ebooks and some software.

CJ is primarily retail products and some lead gen programs.
Tons of major brands are on CJ, selling every type of 'real' product you can imagine.

So if you want to sell luggage or computers or travel or diamonds, you can't say CB is best because they don't sell retail products.

If you want to sell ebooks you can't say CJ is best because they don't really focus on that market.

I mean it's about variety really isn't it
You can promote some digital products which is where clickbank comes in handy and run other campaigns promoting A Commission junction product of your choice

There are other affiliate networks as well

I find that my conversions with CJ are better but hey, that's just me

CJ stands for Commission Junction and you can sign up at cj.com

They are a little bit more strict about there program compared to ClickBank or CB and you have to be accepted. They will also close your account after 6 months if you don't generate any sales.

CB is really more for digital downloads and software. I would start with CB first if you are new to affiliate marketing and then move on to CJ once you learn how to start making money with affiliate marketing. Even after you get accepted by CJ, there are some advertisers that have to approve you as an affiliate. It'a great network though with lots of offers to choose from.

For me, it depends on the site. ;)

Pay Per Lead offers are always my first choice, so who is offering what I need?

I presently use Clickbank, Commission Junction, ShareASale, LinkShare and NeverBlueAds.

Tony

banners
Back