The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CJ or Azoogle or Other? Vote for Best Affiliate Network

What is Your Favorite Affiliate Network?

• Total voters

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I just did a long blog about CJ vs Azoogle - Best Affiliate Networks from Affiliate?s Perspective.

I thought I would add a poll to this thead
so you guys can weigh in on your favorite network -
SO
VOTE!!!

Which CPA or Affiliate network is the best - is a question that 50 affiliates would all answer differently, however there are a couple networks that are always standouts in any discussion. CJ and AzoogleAds. An old thread I participated in at SitePoint just got bumped back up and revived again. The top networks that affiliates over there like, seem to be Azoogle, CJ, Shareasale and Max Bounty. <a target="_new" href="http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247840">What is your choice for the best Affiliate or CPA Network</a>? I'd like to quote something JP Suave from <a target="_new" href="http://maxbounty.com/">Max Bounty</a> said in that thread.

<blockquote>I think increased competition is forcing most ad networks to get on board with offering good service, and it's about time. I remember some well known big networks treating affiliates absolutely horribly back in the day. It was either their way or no way, and there was nothing you could do about it since there was nowhere else to go to find ads. They were unresponsive, keeping massive margins, and generally pretty rude unless you were in their top 10%. Things are much different now. Affiliates are the commodity and hold much more power than before, and networks are changing because of it.</blockquote>
I have to say that I REALLY agree with JP's comments and it's good seeing some of the networks that DO treat affiliates with respect and who offer great support - pushing the standards for others to follow. Since we are on the topic of what is the best network, here is a blog I bookmarked awhile back from an affiliate, Jeremy Kinsey, that did a little comparison between CJ and Azoogle.

<blockquote><a target="_new" href="http://blog.jeremyandkelly.com/2006/04/azoogle-me-to-riches-find-out-how-i.html">Azoogle me to riches! Find out how I really make my money!</a>

<strong>Some advantages Azoogle has over Commission Junction:</strong>

1. Personal attention. A rep that communicates one on one with you.
2. Messenger access AIM/Yahoo, etc., with your Rep.
3. Revenue bumps - this is to say that if you perform well on an affiliate, your rep has the power to kick more money per lead your way.</blockquote>
Click the link above the read the rest of the blog including what Jeremy thinks the disadvantages of Azoogle vs Commission Junction are.

Everyone has an opinion on the best network, and this blog entry only shows a few opinions from several affiliates. Right or wrong these are IMPRESSIONS that affiliates have about what makes a good network. Networks, as well as merchants and affiliate managers, should keep a pulse on what affiliates want and don't want in their revshare relationships. As always, support and personal attention top the list.

I like Azoogle over Commission Junction because it has more than banners and links. I'm using Azoogle to test out this thery with the DigitalPoint co-op....

Henny said:
Well, if you can't turn 25k into $1000/mo, then you gotta find a new job. Seriously though, If you point 10k weight at a one page non saturated affiliate program..... OK I have said to much :D

I got almost 300,000 of weight to use to test this out on about 50 URLs!!! The logs show Yahoo and MSN loving the pages. Google hasn't touched them yet. Googles hardly touching anything right now!

I like Revenuegateway.com, their support can get me any offer and any banner size I want. It is so easy with them and their is always someone available, too complicated with the others.

Oh SHOOT Ben. So sorry!!! I knew I missed someone. Was going mainly off all the names that were brought up in that other thread and networks I personally know and like. Of which yours is one! I just Kolimbo. :eek: :rolleyes:

Note to all - Kolimbo was added several days after the voting started.

Never used any of those. I have only used Google, Clicksor and Bidvertiser. However, if I were to use one of them...I would've gone with Azoogle Ads, just because. :)

banners
Back