The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Christian Affiliate Breakfast at Summit Miami

USNWade

The Christian Affiliate Marketers Association (CAMA) invites you to kick off Affiliate Summit East with a morning of food, friends and fellowship. We?ll be gathering in the Trade Room at the Hotel Intercontinental in Miami from 9:00-10:30 AM on Sunday July 8th.

Attendance is FREE but reservations are required as space is limited.

What to Expect at the CAMA Breakfast?

? Great Food
? Fellowship and networking with other affiliate industry people of Faith
? Information on offers available from Christian merchants and networks
? The introduction of the Christian Affiliate Marketers Association
? Keynote to be announced

We?ll start with registration and networking at 9:00 am. Attendees will receive information from sponsors on Christian targeting offers available as well as samples and giveaways.

Please sign up ASAP at Christian Affiliate Marketing Association ? CAMA Fellowship Breakfast

Thanks to our sponsors - IBSDirect.com, Andy Rodriguez, BooksforChristians.com, SimplyYouthMinistry.com, MannaMarketing.com and UnitedSharingNetwork.com

If you have any questions, please give me a call at 360.540.0730 (mobile)

For now, we're focusing on doing things at the big industry events like Summit where we are gathered in mass.

If people would like to get some local groups started up, that would be a wonderful thing and the sites I work with would definitely supportan effort like this in terms of publicity.

God Bless,

Wade

Hey Bo, if you are looking for local affiliate events, not just Christian Affiliate events, then wanted to be sure you know about Affiliate Dinner Events.
They do small local affiliate networking dinners all over the US. If they don't have one planned in your area, let them know you are interested in putting one together and they may help organize and publicize.

Hope the event goes great Wade. I'm sure you'll have a good turnout
and a great time!

I echo what Linda says - Affiliate Dinner does a nice job of promoting and listing the local events. Brook's a great guy and we generally promote our events with him as well.

MI
Back