The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Choosing a name...a domain name for CPA pre-landers

Luis Oscar Cruz

Hello everyone,

I would like to use for my prelanders a master domain name and the use of subdomains for the different verticals.
I don't know what kind of names are used for pre-lander domains. I would like to clarify this doubt so I go ahead and pick the name for the domain name of my CPA campaigns. What is used commonly? Something like bestIMoffers.com, marketingoffers.com, offers4u, promodealz?

I imagine that nothing that includes 'cpa', 'aff' or 'affiliate', or I'm wrong? I think this would be different as an affiliate company branding domain name, which could include words like 'marketing', 'IM', 'affiliate', 'aff', 'cpa', 'ppc', etc.

Well, for pretender you should not pay to much attention about choosing the domain. It should look friendly for the user, and you shouldn't use banned or weird looks world for the customers. It's good to having one niche for group for your traffic, for example, prelander health com, looks great for visitors eyes.

Hello everyone,

I would like to use for my prelanders a master domain name and the use of subdomains for the different verticals.
I don't know what kind of names are used for pre-lander domains. I would like to clarify this doubt so I go ahead and pick the name for the domain name of my CPA campaigns. What is used commonly? Something like bestIMoffers.com, marketingoffers.com, offers4u, promodealz?

I imagine that nothing that includes 'cpa', 'aff' or 'affiliate', or I'm wrong? I think this would be different as an affiliate company branding domain name, which could include words like 'marketing', 'IM', 'affiliate', 'aff', 'cpa', 'ppc', etc.

Hey Luis,

I guess this depends on what vertical you plan on promoting?

For example, if I was to run sweeps (iphone, samsung giveaways) then something along the lines of prizes, claim, win etc.

I guess you just need to take action, the domain name doesn't really matter as much as you think it does. Don't overthink the small stuff.

If you tell us the vertical you're promoting, or if it's going to be more than one with different approaches let us know and we can give you some ideas.

www. neutral Domain name/niche/2345
Unless you want to end up buying and setting up lots of domain names ...
EMD names are for SEO (or were?)
Consumer friendly names that are less then 8 characters are best.
The new gTLDs are fine for this or a non word dot com that isn't already registered:rolleyes:

Hello everyone,

Depends on your niche. I often see subdomains for sweeps called something "luckywinner123.domain.com" or "bestwins.domain" etc. I think it makes sense to have that, just to make your link look less "encrypted" for non-techie users.

Maybe it also helps you to narrow down your offer selection if you decide on such domains.

If possible, when you will promote CPA products, maybe you can try to use keywords as your domain. For example, if you want to promote CPA product for "gadget", you can order the domain name like "sellgadgetpart", or other domain that still related with your domain. For the best results, you can build a responsive landing pages with request a sample form, or other attractive for user to fill out your form.

sorry, you have to invent your own "brand" that is not already registered ...
freebie: goval.vip ('go value')
This is in English is that your market or is it Spanish perhaps? Same idea applies.
The .com is registered but not trademarked (USPTO or Madrid) and is a redirect.

your-niche.goval.vip

banners
Back