The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ChoiceShirts.com Affiliate Program

C

ChoiceMgr

Introducing ChoiceShirts.com Affiliate Program

Hi Everyone,

I am the Affiliate Manager for ChoiceShirts.com, one of the largest online retailers of printed t-shirts. We have 10,000 different designs in all topics including personalized, pets, funny, patriotic, 80's retro, inspirational and holidays. ChoiceShirts.com has an amazing affiliate program:

-15% commission on net sales
-free datafeed download
-online stats 24/7
-120 day cookie
-new eye-catching banners in many topics

Come check us out or email me with any questions.

Your Company?

Hi Choice,
I've seen you at t-shirt countdown, what is your program about and how is it ran?
I to have atleast 10,000 different designs in my company, hmm.. interesting.
Camie at Tshirtsforyou.net

About the ChoiceShirts.com Program

Hi Camie,

Thanks for your reply. Our Affiliate Program is in-house with a third party who tracks sales. If someone has a Web site and would like to sell our shirts they can earn a percentage for every sale that originates from their site. All they have to do is place links on their site provided by us, when someone clicks a link they are directed to ChoiceShirts.com, when they make a purchase we pay them.

Benefits:
? It's no cost to you.
? We pay 15% of net sales, plus give you the opportunity to earn bonuses as well.
? Promotional ads individually tailored to your site; we have ads and text links available in just about every one of our categories.
? NEW: Complete data feed of our entire product line is now available.
? We have some of the highest conversion rates in the industry.
? Track your sales and your earnings anytime of the day with our online tracking system.

I hope this answers your questions.
Kerri

ChoiceShirts.com - 25% commissions

Hi There to all potential affiliates,

ChoiceShirts.com just went live with a site redesign. We want everyone to celebrate with us so we are offering 25% commissions for the next month for all new affiliates. Offer expires 10/07.

Click here to join now:
ChoiceShirts: Wear What You Think

Any questions? - don't hesitate to conatct me.

I Look forward to hearing from you,
Kerri Kaufmann
**ChoiceShirts: Wear What You Think**

MI
Back