The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Chitika - Hot or Not?

Chitika Hot or Not?

• Total voters

Linda Buquet

affiliate
How do you spell disillusionment? Chitika! When Chitika first came on the scene and started generating big buzz, I thought it may turn into the hottest thing since Adsense. I still think the app is VERY cool, but earnings and other issues have caused lots of disillusionment. I'm sure there are people who are still making money - therefore happy and non-vocal. Over at the Chitika forums at DigitalPoint, there are several threads that contain pages and pages of discontent from affiliates who are not happy.

So what do YOU think about Chitika now that it's been out for awhile?
Tell us about your experiences and vote in the poll. Hot or Not?

Still Haven't Found Anythin Better Than Adsense

Nope Linda. Adsense has handedly outperformed Chitika on my site pulling in roughly 10 times more clicks than Chitika on a daily basis. I recently took down my Chitika banner and added another adsense creative. I still use AdBrite on my site as well. However, Adsense still beats out AdBrite when you are purely running their network ads.

Same here... Chitika isn't performing...

I've found Chitika to be a very poor performer for me.

I do still have it on a couple of my sites to monitor the progress... but it's not doing well in dollars and sense... ;)

It does help for the overall page look on some of my sites... so I leave it there as "decoration".

I'm looking for better performing options for those spaces.

MI
Back