The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Cheap Domains

I have one .stream name currently in use for my mailserver
I have one .trade in production as a click-bate redirection and tracking server.
I have bought a whole bunch of domain names -- many at a discount first year registration price. Now I am "culling the herd" and deciding which names I really want to develop and towards what purpose.

The New gTLDs are rather recent and there are few development spectacular success stories. However, look at .io ... The content and usage of any internet domain property is what really matters as far as SEO and relevancy in SERPS.

I am a big believer in the top-of-the-mind branding aspects of the new gTLDs. I bought nude.cash that's a keeper ;) .cash domains are 35 to renew (namecheap yuck) but 23.99 at namesilo. So, I am going to drop a few .cash I bought. No big deal ...

Things have changed with domain age and SEO a lot since the New gTLDs -- I am dropping old long-winded or odd domain names that I am not using actively.

Right now, the names that will voice search well are of greatest interest. I am betting that the .com has to be thinking stereotype will diminish over time (long term)

Summarizing;
  1. Cheap non SEO landing page domains with some .dot-relevancy
  2. Branding names -- best to own the .com and the branding New gTLDs (perfecta -- trifecta strategy).
  3. Non strategic uses like mail servers, DNS servers ... non tactical deployments.

Graybeard, Jan 28, 2018

I am using NameSilo.com First
NameCheap.com (owned by enom) Second

NameSilo.com has much better pricing but they do not sell all the new gTLDs.

namesilo has great DNS servers you can go direct from there DNS servers to your server ip and the website will propagate in 10 or 15 min (yay) A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, TXT entries can be made.

banners
Back