The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

cheap and good PPC Engine?

HGM

affiliate
I have a new product and I would like to use PPC to promote it. I've never used PPC to drive traffic before. Are there any good PPC engines with cheap clicks out there?

I've heard that google Adwords is the best one but also very expensive compared to other PPC engines.

Does anyone have PPC experience?

Hi HGM,

I moved your post to the PPC forum.

Yahoo and MSN a little less expensive than Adwords but you won't get as much traffic generally. I don't have any experience with the other less used PPC engines but in general hear the traffic is not good.

Adwords is by far the best and you can get your costs down by doing lots of keyword research to try to find long tail keywords that are less expensive.

Thanks Linda!

I think I will go for Adwords! I've been doing some research and it seems like it's better to build a page thats optimized for Adwords rather then sending them straight to the offer.

Do you know how I can get a good quality score? I know that the site has to be keyword related but is their anything more I can do to get a good quality score?

Before jumping into Adwords I highly recommend that you learn everything you can about PPC marketing with Adwords. Its so easy to lose so much money with PPC. Don't try to learn it yourself when someone else has already taken the time and money to do it for you. A good place to start is Perry Marshall's Definitive Guide to Google Adwords. Its an eBook you can get online. Shouldn't be hard to find it if you Google it.

YES, def learn all you can before jumping in. There's a lot to learn. The Adwords help section has tons of good tutorials too.

Miva, and MSN are great cheap sources of PPC traffic. Believe it or not, Google is a great source too if you lower you keyword bids over time.

MI
Back