The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Chat application for me

Gustavowoltman

affiliate
Hello!

I hope I am in the right place to ask this question. I am researching which chat application I should use on my site. It is algo trading website and many customers suggested that having a chat would have a great benefit.

I want to be able to post charts and youtube videos there and I as well want to have it in black colour as it will go the best with my site.

I already found Rumbletalk and Envol but still making research to get the best option for me.
Thanks!

Great, thank you very much for help.
I made a lot of research in finding a chatroom for my Algo-Trading website. I used envolve for a while till they closed up, pitty. I tried IRC but I truly did not like the look and feel and the "mess" of text in there.

I had several points which are important to me.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload files (technical analysis).

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Cbox.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

I hope this overview will help to someone who will have the same problem.

Attachments

• BlackForest.png
    BlackForest.png
    253 KB · Views: 4
Hi, just wanted to let you all know that we are still using Rumbletalk. You can always let me know if you need anything. I will be happy to assist you! I wanted to show you a demo chat so you can all see how it looks like. Let me know what you think. Would love to hear from you.

I'm glad you have chosen a live chat application that works for you. Sad to say that I haven't really tried Rumbletalk. I have tried CBox before, the free version. And I was quite satisfied with it although the features were quite limited. Is Rumbletalk for free as well or would you need to buy a premium for it to work well?

Is it easy to use Rumbletalk to ban people and moderate the chats and stuff? With the ability to chat comes a lot of trolls.....

Chat.com is a free video chat website where you can watch up to 4 webcams at the same time in multiple chatrooms, invite people you like to a private chat, send instant messages, create and view profiles with photos, send and receive offline messages, fan and rate people, get email notifications when someone you like comes online, send tokens, and more. Unlike other free chat sites, all you have to do is click the Enter button and start chatting immediately, there is no registration required and no need to download or install any software. Chat.com combines free webcams with free chat into one easy to use application that will have you coming back for more again and again!

Well Rumbletalk works best for us. Have been using it for quite a while now and never had any problems with it.

You can manage the design as much as you want, also wight and height of chat window can be changed so it can fit to any website.

You can also use it as a chat window or as a floating chat.

live_surgery_chatroom.png

stocks_trading_chat.png

MI
Back