The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CDR CLICKBANK

So if all my sales is from search traffic and nothing of them was me buying the product for a discount i dont need to be worried right?

Right but not sure why that would be your question. Did you do that?

As long as your sales line up with CB's CDR (the page I linked to).....and your traffic and sales weren't fraudulent!.... you shouldn't have an issue with getting paid but you may need to be patient.

When you are new clickbank holds your payments until you have 5 diferent payments from diferent people .This its for fraud ,if you dont do something ilegal or buy products itself then you dont need to worry .After the priod clickbank will send you the earnings ,but this its the requirement

When you are new clickbank holds your payments until you have 5 diferent payments from diferent people .This its for fraud ,if you dont do something ilegal or buy products itself then you dont need to worry .After the priod clickbank will send you the earnings ,but this its the requirement
Uhh ok i got you so im good then, btw , Gainsvill is the name of the bank that i sould right if my Payoneer account is not from the US right?

MI
Back