The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CBD Oils Internet Marketing -- What is next?

Graybeard

USA Supermarket Chain Will Sell CBD Oils

Maybe this is over before it starts for me or may be short lived? IDK at this point.
The encouraging part is that these large retail chains are making the commitment -- but will a price war result? Good question and what products will they sell as well as the product's concentration and overall extract?

Kroger to carry CBD products at 945 stores

>>>The Kroger Co. confirmed that it plans to roll out cannabidiol (CBD) topical products to stores in 17 states.

Kroger will sell hemp-derived CBD items such as lotions, balms, oils and creams in 945 stores, Kristal Howard, head of corporate communications and media relations at Kroger, said Tuesday. She did not name the brands that will be sold.<<<

From this morning's emails ...

U.S. Postal Services Unveils New Policy On Mailing Hemp-Derived CBD Products
>>>
“Hemp and hemp-based products, including cannabidiol (CBD) with the tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) concentration of such hemp (or its derivatives) not exceeding a 0.3 percent limit are permitted to be mailed only when:

a. The mailer complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws (such as the Agricultural Act of 2014 and the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018) pertaining to hemp production, processing, distribution, and sales; and

b. The mailer retains records establishing compliance with such laws, including laboratory test results, licenses, or compliance reports, for no less than 2 years after the date of mailing.”​

That update is actually less restrictive than what some hemp industry advocates recommended.

In April, the U.S. Hemp Roundtable sent a letter to USPS stating that the agency should allow hemp-derived CBD and other hemp products to be mailed, but it said mailers should proactively produce a “signed self-certification statement” containing information affirming that the product meets the federal definition of hemp and also a copy of a certificate from a laboratory testing analysis in order to use USPS services.

USPS, on the other hand, is simply requiring mailers to keep those records on hand for up to two years. <<<

"*****45 Other Restricted Materials*****453 Controlled Substances and Drugs*****453.3 Mailability*****[Add new section 453.37 to read as follows:]

453.37 Hemp-based Products For purposes of this section, “hemp” shall have the meaning provided under federal law, including Section10113 of the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, Pub.L.115-334 (7 U.S.C. § 1639o), or any successor provision.
Hemp and hemp-based products, including cannabidiol (CBD) with the tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) concentrationof such hemp (or its derivatives) not exceeding a 0.3 per-cent limit are permitted to be mailed only when: >>> from above doc

Graybeard you wrote to me on my Introduction topic, that "CBD is <0.03% THC <<<you can't get stoned" :( Can you explain for a newbie, like me what does CBD<0.003% THC mean?:cool:
Thank you!

THC=tetrahydrocannabinol. I see now, it is restrictions for the products to be Legal.. Your topic is explaining much think for new people. Thank you!

Basically, @<0.03% THC means you can't get stoned -- so on a US Federal Law level CBD 'products' with that TCH content or less can be shipped interstate and consumed in all the US states.

I think Marijuana simple possession in small quantities in most states is either decriminalized or is a minor civil infraction ($100 fine?).
In 28 states (and expanding); Medical Marijuana is available and now growing Marijuana for personal use (2-4 plants) is legal and commercial growing is being licensed as well as 'Recreational Marijuana' retail permits (similar to alcohol licenses [at a state-by-state level])
Interstate transportation of smokable Marijuana is still illegal in the USA *DEA controlled substance 1.

I am looking at Marijuana seeds too -- they seem to be legal to ship intrastate.

Marijuana is legal in Canada but Canada's laws are on a Federal level (I think?)

Last edited:
In 28 states (and expanding); Medical Marijuana is available and now growing Marijuana for personal use (2-4 plants) is legal and commercial growing is being licensed as well as 'Recreational Marijuana' retail permits (similar to alcohol licenses [at a state-by-state level])
Marijuana seeds!!! That is the way! Very interesting..

What do you mean by what is next? Sure they are popular, but you really need to find an angle by which they can be promoted online and where exactly to do this entirely. I am thinking about big display networks and hopefully it will really help in that matter.

You don't need an angle if you make a good product
t-1000-cut.jpg

When this pandemic passes I will start production.

banners
Back