The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[CASESTUDY] On How TO Get Your First Profitable CPA Campaign

internalsoul

Hello all, this is my first case study on affiliatefix forum and to be honest with you I have never thought it would go this way. Just a month ago I have joined this forum and started my CPA journey and already have some pretty good profitable campaigns which is making me some good money (good for a newbie ;) ).

What it takes to get a profitable campaign:-
CPA is huge industry and there is no limit on the amount you can make. But again it isn’t that easy as everybody might think it to be. Profitable campaigns are not got by chance/luck; it’s made by hard work, creativity and optimization.
  1. Make your choice first about which type of CPA offers you going to jump into. Every type of offers has different traffic source and way of promotion. So sticking to one would be your best deal.
  2. Choosing your vertical. That’s one of the most crucial part. Do some research before you make up your choices.
  3. Every traffic source has its pros and cons. One vertical can perform incredibly well while the other can go terribly bad. Also do some research on your traffic source demographics, to get more information about your visitors and to choose the right offer to promote for them.
  4. Choosing the right offer:- You can have multiple variations of similar offer from same network or other network, just grab as much details as you can from your AM like CR, EPC of the network.
  5. Direct linking/ Landing pages:- I would say landing pages. But you can test both.

Type of CPA offers:-
It’s the normal web CPA offers which I am going to stick at the moment.

Verticals:-
There are plenty of verticals but I will stick to the evergreen vertical of all time which is dating/adult.
Why dating/adult:- Plenty of traffic source, plenty of options, huge volume and huge number of angles to test as a starter.

Campaigns:-
I have created some angles and made some landing pages based on that. Created some campaigns and started driving traffic to my campaigns. After optimizing the campaigns, I started driving more volume and tried to scale it up by targeting more countries supported by my offers.

Stats for next 7 days after optimization:-
Lki7Lqg.png

My Complete income for my CPA network
KkaiVHg.png

Edit: Part 2 Link Below
How TO Get Your First Profitable CPA Campaign Part 2
If you have any question or comments, then please leave it below.

Last edited:
Do you know any good traffic sources I can start with? That's the part I'm currently stuck with choosing a good traffic source.

Thanks for sharing, Internalsoul. I think this can help a lot for newbies. Dating and Adult are good to choose as a begin.

Is CPA the final outcome ? i.e. the completion of the desired activity and the reason you get paid.

Is cpm and ppv the traffic source ? Am I understanding this correctly ?

Is CPA the final outcome ? i.e. the completion of the desired activity and the reason you get paid.

Is cpm and ppv the traffic source ? Am I understanding this correctly ?
Once you get the hang of CPA, you would never like to get out of it.

CPM are generally banner ads, you pay for 1000 impressions to your regardless of the click you receive to your site.
PPV is pay per view, you pay for each visit to your site for pop-up advertisement. Both are completely different.

Where can I find the rest of this case study? I'm part of the dojo, but I don't see any link to the 2nd part, I just see your 2nd case study for country flags, but that has nothing to do with this case study #1.

What traffic sources do you advise?
Traffic source depends on the vertical you are promoting and also on the offer. If one traffic source is working for you then that doesn't mean every traffic source will work the same for that campaign. When it coms to adult go with exoclick, trafficfactory, trafficjunky.

ppcnewbie hope you will find it informative.

Thanks Oliver for pointing out the thread. :)

Might dig it up a little more:) lol

When talking about different traffic source for an offer that isn't working.

Say you decide to go with a email submit on pops with zeropark and it doesn't seem to work after optimising

When you say different traffic source, do you mean to try different traffic networks that also do popads ex popads, pop cash?

Or do you mean trying a different traffic source ex ppc, banner ads??

Cheers internal:)

banners
Back