The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Case Study: How to Increase Conversion on the Dating Vertical with Push-Notification Ads

RichAds

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
RichAds is a self-serve advertising platform where scale meets performance.
BLOGB17EN.jpg

Push traffic:
RichPush.co
Vertical: dating
Geo: HUN

I tested the dating offers for mobile devices; I used RichPush. No sexual stuff, just dating. Lead: get registered users.

I used some images of girls from Google as creatives. I didn’t use any stock photos: I wanted everything to look as simple and natural as possible.

Let me tell you how the push-notification ads have worked on the vertical.

First results
During the first three days, I was targeting all of the sources to check the traffic. I set the bid to $0.025. I was tracking conversion changes through RedTrack and RichPush.

Stats for day 3:

Campaigns-%D0%B7%D0%B0-3-%D0%B4%D0%BD-1024x147.png

After the three-day test, I singled out seven sources that showed the best results. Then I started to use only these sources. During the test, I added the IP pool to the blacklist in order not to get unnecessary clicks.

I changed 3 out 5 creatives and continued with push notification advertising.

After one week
As you can see, after singling out high-converting sources, the stats changed:

Campaigns-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD-1024x136.png

• + 0.02% to the visit rate;
  • +702 registered users;
  • $8.16 conversion rate.

The outcome is good. Increasing your conversion on the dating vertical with push notification ads is possible. That’s why I decided to share this case with you.

Track your conversion changes, manage your sources in RichPush, and increase your conversion.

banners
Back