The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Case Study] Experimenting Expired Domain Traffic

game333

You might heard people making $$$$$$$$$$ with expired domain traffic, but the real thing is they don't.

Here's a proof of the domain I have and the volume of traffic I've sent with expired domain(s).

upload_2017-7-3_21-39-44.png

^ 200(s) domain names ^

I've did many research and using tools like SimilarWeb, SEMRush, Traffic Estimator, etc.
Unless you've found a keyword rich domain with SimilarWeb ranked above #500,000.

Or else you will end up getting bot traffic, which most victim does, like me, believing the stats from GoDaddy, what they claim they have 10k visitors per month for an expired domain, I match the data from SimilarWeb, yeah 10k. Soon after I bought it, 0 traffic. And I bought a couple of them!

Also do not believe in backlink count that claimed to have 10k of backlinks, maybe they are real, real real, really spam.

Well, I'm still learning, just sharing part of my failure here. ;)

Honest and enlightening post, +1 @game333!
... the real thing is they don't.
Of course they do not earn a single dime with that crap - why else should the domains be expired domains? - Surely not bc they have been soooo tremendously successful...
Well, I'm still learning, just sharing part of my failure here. ;)
I'd have shortened your learning curve - simply by telling you that before... :D

;) Cheers

Honest and enlightening post, +1 @game333!

Of course they do not earn a single dime with that crap - why else should the domains be expired domains? - Surely not bc they have been soooo tremendously successful...

I'd have shortened your learning curve - simply by telling you that before... :D

Thank your for putting some real figures.
So you shall be grateful when someone tells you, come buy domains and makes millions scheme.
Shoot them with this link and make them dumb!

You told me not to burn $$$$$, crap I didn't listen to you!!

Yeah, that's a lot of cost to invest for a small fortune, never believe in the rumor unless you try them yourself.

I had one expired domain in a past I wass making like 0.13 Euro a day but I sold it or did not renew ownership I don't remeber. the thig is traffic was coming from some classified ads portal in India :D idk how long this could last

MI
Back