The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can't find old Post

mwbyrd

affiliate
I'm looking for a post from either Minstel or Jcorkern I believe. Basically they said they would have submitted their website to a search engine submisson service. They had a link tothe site and I"m looking for that site.

Did anyone bookmark the link or can they point me in the direction of the thread. I've been using search without any results - well, at least for the link, I've found a bunch of other good stuff.

I certainly would never have said anything like that. I think search engine submission services are pretty much useless.

My apologies. I read the post a couple months ago. I was more interested in the site because it had a good list of search engines. I wasn't going to use the service, but use it to find the search engines and then submit to a couple a day.

Or do you feel that's not a good use of my time to build traffic?

I don't think it's a good use of your time. There are only a very small number of search engines that matter at all and those will find you.

Submitting to quality niche directories might help a bit, but I suspect for most affiliate sites it will do little.

MI
Back