The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offer Wanted Cannabis oil

Swordbreaker

affiliate
Hello, please tell me where there are nutra offers, it is desirable that there would be an offer of cannabis oil, I will be very grateful to you

Such an offer is in the affiliate program and good conditions and a large list of geo

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a few different vendors who have cannabis offers in our Resources section. Check the Affiliate Programs and Affiliate Networks categories.

Last edited:
Hey @monzu11!
We have offers for DE, AT, CH, UK, IE, FR, NL, PT, ES.
There is also a brand that ships worldwide (check if CBD is legal for the GEO you work with).

If you are looking for business partners in EU for cannabis market I can recommend Cibdol as one of the most recognizable CBD companies in Europe, good quality

No more links to unregistered businesses

We have a few different vendors who have cannabis offers in our Resources section. Check the Affiliate Programs and Affiliate Networks categories.
Can you share the links of some vendors? I always buy weed from ***LINK REMOVED***, but they sell only cannabis, but they don't sell any other cannabis products. I smoke cannabis to relieve stress but am not too fond of smoking. I know about many CBD edibles and products, but unfortunately, I can't buy them in my region. I know there are some online shops, but I wonder if they will be able to send it to Oklahoma because cannabis is legal in this region only for medicinal purposes, for example, for people with stress and anxiety.

There is a CBD dispensary in Brampton. All of their products have been vetted by our team of cannabis experts through The Woods Certification process to deliver the right products for every occasion. They work with local brands and small businesses to ensure we are enriching the communities we are a part of. I chose this business because they know how to work with weed and the tools used to smoke it. They have a shop dedicated to special tools that help you prepare and smoke marijuana.

banners
Back