The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

canadiansponsors.com

XcasXsanXdraX

affiliate
Hey,

I just signed up for an account with these guys and haven't heard anything back yet. I went to email them to see what was going on with account approval and all 6 of their known email addresses were invalid. Since these emails bounced back, I have no way of contacting them, and I am unable to call them. If anyone knows of a working email or IM username I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks so much!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi XcasXsanXdraX,

Welcome to 5 Star.

I don't know anyone there, sorry! We work with Shareresults who is also based in Canada if you are looking for a local network with great support.

If the other network had a specific offer you were interested in thats different. Some networks that are not pro-actively managed can take a couple weeks to approve you.

Have you checked the email address on their Whois? Maybe that one works.

Hey, thanks for your fast reply, the welcome and the recommendation to SR. It is a pain to wait for CS but I will just have to...I'd really like to try them out. Hopefully someone here will have worked with them before. And yes, I checked whois, thanks for mentioning that too. I did check out SR ages ago, later today I'll pop back on their site and take a closer look. I just need a reliable network with QUALITY Canadian offers, so if you know of any others that would be very helpful.

banners
Back