The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can you tarnish everyone with the same brush? (Furthermobi BAN Vietnamese affiliates)

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
I just wanted to bring up this discussion.

Some networks ban whole countries, and I totally understand that some countries have more fraud affiliates than others but what then happens to those hard working affiliates from that country who in fact DO NOT send fraud traffic?

Surely this comes down to a networks on boarding and approval efficiency?

Just seems harsh to tarnish a whole country with the same brush.

Thoughts......

Screen Shot 2015-07-22 at 09.36.42.png

yeah man their treatment of affiliates is kind of rude i was thinking of joining their affiliate as CMA and some other mobile guys recommended them but i think i will think twice before joining n sending traffic to them

We are quite strict with our registration requirements and are able to "filter" out a lot of the fraudulent affiliates. It is quite sad how some countries have huge numbers of fraudulent publishers. These guys don't think long term at all. They are after the quick buck that lasts a few days and ruin the reputation of their neighbor in the process.

Fraud traffic can cause a network to loose lots of money and destroy relationships with advertisers. I understand why some networks do not accept traffic from high fraud countries.

MI
Back