The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can you help me listed on DMOZ ?

Hi,
Now you should do one thing.
Give the information as follows:
Title: your domain name
Description: write a short but meaningful description.

Done
It will work I hope.
Regards
John

they're just too slow and don't accept any site, I think that editors are not really keen on inserting sites other than theirs and their friends :(

maybe they are slow in accepting some entries...and also you should put your entry in a correct category and sub-category...so that they will never decline your submission...

maybe they are slow in accepting some entries...and also you should put your entry in a correct category and sub-category...so that they will never decline your submission...

i tried with 3 seperate sites with no success. I also submitted a friends for him at a similar time, his was accepted - no justice!!

one way to get a site into dmoz is to offer to become an editor, apart of the process is to recommend 3 sites and to fill in there info... you need to pick a catagory that is not a major one and as farr down the directory structure you can go for your subject... once your in its not going to take long to sort out your personal sites with lists...

dmoz is a great directory but i think alot of their editors are just doing it so they can call themselfs a directory editor, not all but alot... and with everyone submiting their site there there ques are not... easy to wait for

I am tryed many times in 3 year ago.
Now! not yet listed. :rtfm:

Thanks,

Are you trying to list your directory site or other sites? I submitted my sites too but only accepted non commercial sites. When site becomes commercial then removed. :lol:

.SR

make sure you follow the submission rules very strictly
especially the description ... a description of your site should be ... well, adescription of your site, as in; not an advertisement of your company/products/services ...

anyway, who cares, sure, it's a great links, but it's just 1 of the many thousands of great links to get ...

forget about it and move on ...

As long as you follow the guidelines and submit to the right category it shouldn't take 3 years to get into the Directory. Try submitting to a different category if you have only tried the one, but don't submit multiple times. Also if you become an editor you are not allowed to look after any category your site is listed in so that wont work.

Yes Dmoz editors are too slow now days. And Dmoz links are not that effective now. So don't care about Dmoz link try to get links from other good resources.

Good Luck,
Johan

banners
Back