The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can you earn money with a forum?

You absolutely can earn money with a forum, especially a forum with Adsense. The key to doing this is making sure the ads that are shown correspond with the overall theme of your forum. You can achieve this with some extra SEO work, but since a forum will branch off into many different topics, you don't want to be too specific to increase the number of people who click a particular ad. I'd imagine that if posts are detailed, more targeted ads will be shown on a thread, so encourage users to put a little more meat into their discussions.

It is very possible to earn money with a forum, and that is the way I do it. I have made a lot of money off adsense and selling forums. Around $250.

You can earn money with literally anything, forum posting is just one of them.

I find them to be very effective when promoting something like your blog. You can easily pop the link in your signature, and add some Adsense ads across your website. You can promote them on different forums too, it's literally the same thing as promoting your blog or website.

It's for sure possible to make money with a forum. You can put up advertisements, sell subscriptions or offer a service of some sort. For example, you can make money by offering web hosting service, with a basic package for regular forum participation and paid premium hosting. If you're creative you can find many ways to make money with a forum.

Like most other people said the best way would be to sell adspaces on your forum or get approved for Google Adsense and make some money off clicks. Good luck on your venture!

I buy ads on forums quite a bit, so I'd say that, "yeah," webmasters are earning money with their forums just fine. :). And I agree with others who have said that the more visitors you get, the more earnings you can get.

banners
Back