The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Can someone tell me more if this method works?

keith demolar

affiliate
In the past few days, I am doing my research and I have come up with the steps below to get started. I just go accepted from MaxBounty few days ago and I will start with this method and also I will list the cost/s. Please advise if this is worth the investment.

1. Instagbuilder on Wordpress (197$ one-time subscription)
2. Bluehost (300+$ for 3yrs subscription with the domain)
*I have a question regarding domains tho. For example, I will build one landing page then that means one domain? Is it possible to build many landing pages with one domain? How is it done?

*I have a question regarding domains tho. For example, I will build one landing page then that means one domain? Is it possible to build many landing pages with one domain? How is it done?
Hi Keith, i'll try to answer your question regarding landing pages and domains.

You can have as many landing pages per domain as you wish. Like any other website has multiple pages (yourwebsite.com/about-us, yourwebsite.com/contact etc..) the same way you can create your own landing pages.

You mentioned that you use Wordpress as you platform so you can simply add new page and make that page a landing page. Difference between landing pages would be the URL.

i.e.
www . yourwebsite . com/lp1
www . yourwebsite . com/lp2
www . yourwebsite . com/lp3 etc...

There are many wordpress landing page building tutorials on youtube as well.

Experienced marketers use more complex tools like trackers so they can manage their landing pages from there and send traffic to best performing one.

Hi Keith, i'll try to answer your question regarding landing pages and domains.

You can have as many landing pages per domain as you wish. Like any other website has multiple pages (yourwebsite.com/about-us, yourwebsite.com/contact etc..) the same way you can create your own landing pages.

You mentioned that you use Wordpress as you platform so you can simply add new page and make that page a landing page. Difference between landing pages would be the URL.

i.e.
www . yourwebsite . com/lp1
www . yourwebsite . com/lp2
www . yourwebsite . com/lp3 etc...

There are many wordpress landing page building tutorials on youtube as well.

Experienced marketers use more complex tools like trackers so they can manage their landing pages from there and send traffic to best performing one.
But if you will have one domain and you have different offers (different landing pages), that is hard to promote right? Especially in Bing, I saw that they are very strict with the display domain and the target domain which should be matched. Have you promoting in Bing Ads with one domain but different landing pages?

But if you will have one domain and you have different offers (different landing pages), that is hard to promote right? Especially in Bing, I saw that they are very strict with the display domain and the target domain which should be matched. Have you promoting in Bing Ads with one domain but different landing pages?
Let me answer this first, I have no experience in Bing advertising, but I have in AdWords. In AdWords you can't send traffic to URL1 if your display url is URL2 so I guess it's similar in Bing as well.

Can you explain more what is your plan to promote offers so I can help you better.

What will you use your domain for? Only building landing pages or creating real content to promote the offer? Are the offers from same vertical or you plan to promote offers from different verticals?

Keith, if your offers are within the same niche, you can choose a domain name that works for the niche, rather than just one offer.

You can also set up subdomains, if you want to just use one domain name. For example, your-gaming-domain-name (dot) com could have a subdomain of specific-offer-name.your-gaming-domain-name (dot) com Something like that.

Let me answer this first, I have no experience in Bing advertising, but I have in AdWords. In AdWords you can't send traffic to URL1 if your display url is URL2 so I guess it's similar in Bing as well.

Can you explain more what is your plan to promote offers so I can help you better.

What will you use your domain for? Only building landing pages or creating real content to promote the offer? Are the offers from same vertical or you plan to promote offers from different verticals?

As for now, I am leaning towards building landing pages as I am not well-versed yet with creating real content on a website. I can write tho but gathering my thoughts accordingly is sometimes the problem. Also, I have a full-time job and can't really ponder or devote much time into content creation.

Based on my research and few readings, Bing Ads is really building some traction right now. Basically, what I can conclude is Bing is good for beginners. Not really sure about that but it is purely based on my newbie understanding and knowledge.
Please read the article below for a reference.
7 Ways Bing Ads Beats Google AdWords | WordStream

I already asked my manager in MB if i could choose other offer to promote. He initially gave a UK Bingo offer but Bingo & gaming is not really my niche. I told him if I could search some offer and have it sent to him for verification/consultation.

Can you add me on Skype? I PM-ed you.

Keith, if your offers are within the same niche, you can choose a domain name that works for the niche, rather than just one offer.

You can also set up subdomains, if you want to just use one domain name. For example, your-gaming-domain-name (dot) com could have a subdomain of specific-offer-name.your-gaming-domain-name (dot) com Something like that.
Yes, that make sense. Things are getting clearer to me.
I will check more on this to Bing regarding their policy on site name, display & target URL matching rules. I am just afraid my account be banned on first use. XD

Yes, that make sense. Things are getting clearer to me.
I will check more on this to Bing regarding their policy on site name, display & target URL matching rules. I am just afraid my account be banned on first use. XD

Don't be afraid to contact their customer service, either. The few times I did, they were really great. Use the chat and just ask your questions as clearly as you can. That way, you'll get the information straight from the horse's mouth, as they say. :)

banners
Back