The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can someone suggest an easy converter

Adam Greenwood

affiliate
I know that success will vary depending on how much the offer matches the audience, but is there an offer out there that is an easy converter across all context.

I don't mind if it loses money, but I'm looking for an easy converter, with a low CPA payout, that I can use to test different traffic sources, to see how legit they are without spending too much. There's so much fraud out there when it comes to pops, I'd like to start testing sources, and keeping track of which are legit etc.

I know that success will vary depending on how much the offer matches the audience, but is there an offer out there that is an easy converter across all context.
Easy converters are almost always low payout offers.
App Installs especially Utility ones and Sweepstakes offers SOI ones are pretty easy to convert.

There's so much fraud out there when it comes to pops, I'd like to start testing sources, and keeping track of which are legit etc.
Why do test traffic sources? Instead pick a CPA offer and work on traffic sources with proven quality.
It takes out one variable (ie traffic source) in your testing. Once you get profitable on the traffic source then scale to others.
Its not 2009 where you could find a new traffic sources, start direct linking offers and get profitable easily.

Thanks, might check out YTC and yes, will definitely try out a low payout campaign.

As for why I'm testing traffic sources, I don't really know which sources are legit and which are fraudulent, so I thought this would be a good way to get a sense of things without too much spending. But you're right, in the early stages, I'll leverage the knowledge on the forums and run on some proven sources.

I had work with belboon network years ago, They had good offers at that time.
Now their administration has been changes, But i hope that network can offer you best.

Thanks, might check out YTC and yes, will definitely try out a low payout campaign.

As for why I'm testing traffic sources, I don't really know which sources are legit and which are fraudulent, so I thought this would be a good way to get a sense of things without too much spending. But you're right, in the early stages, I'll leverage the knowledge on the forums and run on some proven sources.

Hey!

YTZ has rotator campaigns that work for ALL geo's and both web & mobile traffic. This is a great solution if you have a lot of international traffic that you are looking to monetize :)

This campaign rotates 1000’s of offers on a single link and reweights traffic to the top performing offer for your traffic based on the geo/browser/device/OS the user is coming from. This means we will find the best offer for your traffic based on their criteria.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this - or sign up for an account and let me know so I can help you through the approval process :D

I don't mind if it loses money, but I'm looking for an easy converter, with a low CPA payout, that I can use to test different traffic sources, to see how legit they are without spending too much. There's so much fraud out there when it comes to pops, I'd like to start testing sources, and keeping track of which are legit etc.

Sounds like your planning to test RON (run of network) traffic, or a really wide audience. If thats the case go mass appeal. Utility apps, games, etc.

The YTZ guys sound pretty interesting. Ive never heard of them until this thread, but I think Im going to test them out. If there system holds up thats a pretty sound way to monetize non-converting, high bounce rate traffic.

Ill let you know how it goes.

MI
Back