The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can someone fill me in on Jeremy Palmer

KenDoIt

affiliate
He started quit your day job and then created The Black ink project and I was loving the content he provided and it was free albeit hard work required (Which I am a BIG fan of). He talked alot about not charging and didn't want to be lumped in with all the other companies trying to grab my wallet and then all of a sudden all the content was gone and it was $100 to continue. Felt like a baiting type game but he doesn't seem like the type to do that.

I don't mind paying the $$$$ but didn't like the way it was done.

Any feedback or comments are welcomed.

Jeremy Palmer is a good guy and very reputable. I'm not familiar with the change to charging or what all is included, so sorry can't comment on that part.

As Rob_Tid stated,Anything you need to learn is right here on this forum free. If it is not here, just ask, someone will help. This place has experts in every field, kinda like your own professional consulting firm, but free.

We are here to help.

Hi Everyone,

Re: the Black ink Project - it was free for a limited time. I had originally capped the membership at 2,000, but decided to extend it to 5,000. Once I hit that cap I took it off the market.

The archives for the Black Ink Project 1.0 are still up. E-mail me if you want the download link - jeremy at theblackinkproject dot com.

Best,
Jeremy

Hi Everyone,

Re: the Black ink Project - it was free for a limited time. I had originally capped the membership at 2,000, but decided to extend it to 5,000. Once I hit that cap I took it off the market.

The archives for the Black Ink Project 1.0 are still up. E-mail me if you want the download link - jeremy at theblackinkproject dot com.

Best,
Jeremy

And I can vouch for the fact that it was in fact free...I have every lesson myself...and it's not just "general" content...it's actually really solid affiliate business building stuff. Jeremy actually walks you step by step to setting up an affiliate business.

Good stuff.

BI2 project is $77.

I took advantage of his 60 day unconditional money back guarantee to "peak" the program and found it to be very useful so I kept the program.

Yes, similar information can be found at this forum as well as others, but Jeremy did an excellent job of taking me step-by-step to launch PPC campaigns.

Try it for 60 days. You got nothing to lose.

PS: Disclosure - I don't get paid in any way shape or form. This is my personal opinion only

MI
Back