The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can someone appraise my script?

jainy25

affiliate
Hey All

So I don't really get time to work on CPA. I was working on my own niche so far. Didn't really make much out of it except I learnt a lot of coding through making the site for this niche.

I am not going to disclose the URL here because I don't want this thing to be leaked out.

So I am going to ask for an appraisal of this script I made myself. And only trusted members who are knowledgeable on CPA and appraisals.

You can post here or PM me and I'll get back to you with all the details.

Without knowing anything about your script, it's tough to appraise. Whenever I'm appraising or debating how much to charge for a script I've developed, I take a few things into account..

1. How much time did I spent on developing it?

2. What is the "quality" of it - if you're a developer, you should be able to look at your own work and decide if you've actually done a good job, and if the product can hold up in a real usage environment, being ran by someone who is not familiar with the inner-functions of the script, and if possible, it should be easy for a non-tech person to use.

3. What is the realistic earning potential with your product? This is a big factor because if the script is going to make 100s or 1000s of dollars each day, you can definitely charge a lot more for it. People don't just pay for "what it costs you to make" but also "what it's worth to them"

I'm new on this forum, but have been developing scripts for over a decade. I've been running incentive marketing sites for around 3 years now. Chances are I can help you price this thing out, but I understand if you want someone who's a seasoned veteran on this community to look at it.

banners
Back