The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can SEO tools be considered whitehat?

pandaa

affiliate
Whether or not you get penalized for using SEO tools, can you really consider them to be whitehat? Maybe I'm not aware of all of the different tools out there, but from what I can think of, having a tool that tries to increase your rankings seems to go against what search engines are trying to promote.

Any TOOL which tries to increase the rankings etc is not White Hat. WhiteHat simply is the natural process of getting better links and as mentioned on the Algos of the Search Engines. When you try a tool to get that done, search engines consider it unethical and rightly so.

SEO tools that do seo activities automatically or use script for it are not part of whitehat seo. There is no issue, if we use seo tools to know insight information about website or ranking. I use some tools to know SERP ranking of my website, checking keyword density and link structure.

Seo Tools which we are used to check or analyze the website are in white hat SEO and the tools we used to automate the process of doing SEO is under the Black hat SEO radar. As all Google algorithm defines that natural SEO is called the White Hat SEO and Unnatural SEO is called Black Hat SEO.

Which kind of SEO tool? For site or back link analysis tool or back link generate tool.
Always try to generate back links manually from quality site, called white hat SEO.

MI
Back