The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

can one use googleadsence at blogger.com and earn money?

Bizguy

Hi,
can someone tell me can one use googleadsence at blogger.com and earn money?This may be very dumb question but I am quite new to these things so please if anyone can tell me.....
thanks for reading

Thanks

Yes you can. I wouldn't mix your adsense with affiliate ads.
Since blogger is free you could just build 2 sites.

Although some may differ with this opinion.
I think you are competing against your own interest. It may seem that you would be monetizing all exit points from your site but it is a trade off.

With adsense I want them to leave as soon as possible clicking on an ad. I have decent content but not great. With affiliate programs I want them to get super involved with my pre-sell content and then BUY something when they leave.

Another thing to consider is how are you getting traffic to your site. PPC or Natural search. If you are driving traffiic with PPC then you want them to buy from your merchant and get a good return on your money. If they read your great pre-sell with the intent on buying and leave your site through adsense then you've lost out say $30 for $1

I hope this helps

Thank You.
Feed back is at the heart of all improvement. Some times when you work on something and have to wait to see results you get frustrated. I appreciate your comments.

Hey Biz guy,
You certainly can use Google's Adsense with blogger. I have adsense on my blog and it really pays off! In fact, Blogger actually gives you the option of sticking adsense in you blog, and if you don't have an account with Google, you can set it up right there at Blogger. It's a very cool feature and I take advantage of it regularly!
Hope this helps.
;)

banners
Back