The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can Microsoft Compete With Apple In Devices?

Can Microsoft Compete With Apple In Devices?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
lolzzzz... it's really a nice joke to laugh on.... How can Microsoft compete Apple.... In my view, Microsoft launches the product for people that they are easily understood and can be handled by ordinary people also.. they can be repaired by any one... who is expert in software making.. but the Apple is the advanced technology much more than the Microsoft... The things which are need to be fixed of the Apple company can only be fixed by the company no one can fix them easily... it's very complicated the developers of the Apple company are highly professional and they have a huge huge knowledge of software and hardware it's the international brand that is followed and selled all over the entire world and there is no problem in that brand...that's why all the brand of this company are too costly but still people but them because they love them....

Microsoft has been competing with them ever since the beginning, and they continue to compete in 2015 moving into 2016 and into the future. Both companies are extremely relevant and release awesome products, each with their own pros and cons.

I VOTE YES!

The only device that they'll aim to compete on is the tablet/laptop area, I don't think they are or will aim to do any smaller large volume consumer devices again under the leadership of Nadella. He's brought them on leaps and bounds recently and their biggest area is going to be cloud where they're accelerating away from other providers right now. Where they're shining right now is in creating 'best of breed' apps and utils across all platforms.

The Surface Pro 4 is the best on the market and the iPAd Pro isn't anywhere near it.

I hope so. I'm a Microsoft fan and i'm really rooting for these Surface Book devices to do well.

Same here. They are on their way at competing with the Macbooks I think. I really want to get one at some point, but I am pretty set on Laptops at the moment.

MI
Back