The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

can I do this

whiskymac

Is it ok for me to post up my url. website, as I would like to ask for help from affiliates with more experience than myself to have a look at it and let me know what they think I should do next.
Did not want to just do this as some forums dont like it, hope this is ok.

whiskymac

whiskymac, thanks for asking. You may not link to your site, name drop or give the URL in posts in our discussion forums.

If you would like a review of your site to help you determine what you might be doing wrong and what could be done to improve the site, you could ask for a site review in our Request Site Review Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/request-site-review/

However, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you read the rules for that forum before you post and follow those rules. Here is a link to the rules for the Request Site Review Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...es-site-review-forum-read-before-posting.html

hope its ok.

Thanks for taking the time to reply so quickly, have read threw the rules and we have more than 1 website. (there are 5 of us trying to make a go of this, myself,my wife and 3 lassies.late teens.) So we all tried a website each, but dont want to keep going until someone with more experience has had a look.
Dont want to abuse the rules, so hope it is ok to ask for a reveiw.

whiskymac.

Hi whiskymac,

Welcome and we'd really like to help you with a site review. We just had to change the rules yesterday as we had too many people using the site review forum just to try to link drop and advertise, that weren't honestly looking for a review. It was wasting the time of our good members that try to help by doing reviews.

So you need to have 10 posts (good ones, not one-liners) before you can ask for a review. (You only have 7 more to go.) This helps ensure that people are integrated into our community and serious about a review before they can request one.

There is a limit on the # of reviews you can ask for now too, but that can be waived for someone like you that we feel is serious about wanting help. HOWEVER I still recommend you only ask for 1 per week. Get feedback on 1 site, start improving it, then move to the next.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Hi Linda and Larwee,

I'm new here. I just read the link provided by Larwee and i know this Forum provide site review but.... is it only for Affiliate site and not any other niche marketing site? Does it mean I'm in the wrong Forum?

I've created a niche site but was hardly able to draw any sales after 2 months even after trying article submission & Google Adword (still new and learning on this).

Affiliate mkt is definitely something I would like to pick up as well.

Hope someone could give me some pointers on this.

many thanks and best regards,
Kian:confused:

Kian88, affiliate site simply means sites that belong to affiliates rather than merchants or any of the others excluded:
No merchants, networks, service providers or forums.
As far as affiliate marketing pointers, that takes this tread of member whiskymac off topic.

However there aren't any simple pointers and no one way. The best thing would be to read as much as possible here in the Newbie Affiliate Forum - especially the "Sticky" threads. Doing that will help you to learn a lot.

Then when you have specific questions start a thread and ask.

Hi Kian88

The description of that forum actually says: "Webmaster & and affiliate reviews only."

We want to help anyone that needs a legitimate review and advice about their site, especially if they are new or having trouble with something. We just are trying to screen out companies that are using a site review to try to get exposure or are really just trying a sneaky way of trying to sell stuff to our members.

good advice

Hiya Kian88 and welcome, I was given the same advice so I went onto the newbie forum and there is loads of great stuff in there. good luck will look to see how you get on.

May you never be short of whisky.............mac!

banners
Back