The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can anyone help me to get higher traffic ???

The first thing you have to do is submit your bookmark on high PR sites for eg. On facebook and twitter and youtube (video story) and then continue your ongoing work including blog comments. Attracting traffic is not at all a child play; it generally takes time but not is impossible. It’s possible.

well, if you go with google search, you can find many, just focus on how good you search... there exists thousands of website and they are having top ranking...

In short: create valuable, original, timeless content; write for humans, not computers; be yourself; treat your visitors like human beings; focus on helping people.

Can anyone help me to get higher traffic ???

One of the most recent trends today in building backlinks and driving traffic to a website is video submission. The main idea behind video submission is that search engines assign more weightage to pages containing videos.

I also feel bored about promoting my website,still now,I just could go on writing my articles,then post some comments to serveral articles of other websites.I think it is really a hard work needs a long time.So I think we should be patient and stick with it.And what RhysLucas said is very helpful,I think I will do some change.

There are lots of SEO things you could do, but by far the most important single thing you can do is to keep adding new unique content. If you write two pages a day, 730 new pages a year.

If you can get your site visitors to write content rather than you, so much the better.

The worst thing you can do by far, is to have a site comprising only information that you've cut and pasted from other sites!

MI
Back