The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can anyone help me to get higher traffic ???

Helly

affiliate
Hello Friends,

Can anyone suggest me, how should I get higher traffic on my website designing & Development related website?

I am already working on Directory & Article submissions, Social Bookmarking and Search Engines Submission.

Do anybody have more useful way to get higher traffic on my website???

Hello Friends,

Can anyone suggest me, how should I get higher traffic on my website designing & Development related website?

I am already working on Directory & Article submissions, Social Bookmarking and Search Engines Submission.

Do anybody have more useful way to get higher traffic on my website???

The Fastest way to get traffic is Stumble Upon... But some say you will also get high Bounce Rate. But it is proven to get high traffic...

Get Higher Traffic

Comment on blogs related to your site (prefer the blogs that are updated frequently), submitting your site in free online directories by using your targeted keyword as title helps you in getting high traffic. Also participate in forums regularly...

Nichewebservices.com

Those two links may be useful in what you are doing now: virtualhosting.com/blog/2007/top-100-social-media-and-social-networking-blogs/ and ebizmba.com/articles/social-bookmarking-websites because social networks are the most powerful traffic creators.

I do think the organic results are always trusted by customers. So, keep on off-page SEO and you would get high SERP of your keywords and thus good traffic. But this takes times. :)

concentrate more on increasing your organic traffic as this is where you can get more targeted customers. continue quality link building.

Social bookmarking, article submission, forum posting, blog commenting, etc., are just some of the techniques that helps you get back links. And back links helps generate traffic.

Social bookmarking, article submission, forum posting, blog commenting, etc., are just some of the techniques that helps you get back links. And back links helps generate traffic.

just want to echo what jambee has said. youtube is a good one too. I know of some really good information on DVD but i cant place any links. But if you mail me i will send you it

ok, some of the effective ways you are already working on, including those you can work on relevant forum postings, blog comments as well as submitting your site to rss feed directories.

The Fastest way to get traffic is Stumble Upon... But some say you will also get high Bounce Rate. But it is proven to get high traffic...
Completely Agreed..

Stumbleupon is the fastest way to drive traffic for your website. But ya some other social networking websites likes of facebook can also in this regard.

Not only facebook and stumbleupon but only the fastest growing sites twitter and meme.yahoo are good enough to attract instant traffic. Also, i have some good list of social networking sites, i will sort and post them here.

Social book marking website in an instant and effective way to increase website traffic. One should be aware of the technique in order to attain gain high population at your website

Back link is the key! It helps generate traffic. In order to get back links, engaging on the following techniques helps:

- article submissions
- blog commenting
- classified ads
- directory submissions
- forum posting
- link exchange
- press release
- online groups
- social media and networking
- social bookmarking

according to me the best way to get higher traffic is to take help of seo strategies such as
1. social bookmarking
2. directory submission
3. article submission
4. link bating
5. press release.

Higher and genuine traffic come from search engine.

most of people check only those sites which come on first or second page of search engines.

I mean top 10...

So its clear you need keywords ranking, if your site come in top 10 results of search engines with your targeted keywords...
You receive genuine high traffic.

for keywords ranking you need to run link building campaign.

Social networking on Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Stumbleupon, etc. will help you.
and use interesting articles when you do article submissions.
Also create web pages and link them to your web site.

MI
Back