The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Can a personal blog earn you decent money?

Yep, if you have a quality blog, then you can make money online. All depends on how willing you are to succeed with it :)

Make money from blogs

I hear a lot about this but not many people do earn a deal of money from their blogs. I have 3 pr2 blogs and a new pr1 website but in the last nine months I have made about $12 from Google Adsense and about $20 for writing sponsored posts - must be doing something wrong I think.

I hear a lot about this but not many people do earn a deal of money from their blogs. I have 3 pr2 blogs and a new pr1 website but in the last nine months I have made about $12 from Google Adsense and about $20 for writing sponsored posts - must be doing something wrong I think.

If you say you're doing something wrong, why not to see what's the problem? Once you'll spot it and get it fixed, the ball should start rolling, am I right ? :D

U can make money from personal blogs - for example take labnol.org or celebrity blogs like shoe etc.

Also, you can use the blog to make a reputation like graham jones.co.uk does with his blog - self styled internet psychologist!

Many bloggers have seo companies on the side or affiliate marketing that makes the most of the money & not only the blog!

If you add unique and informative content at your personal blog they of course you can earn decent money from it without any doubt.

DON.

Blog is the new web directory this days, blog review has taken over from directory as the leading easy way of getting backlinks, you can just charge for backlinks

i don't think you can earn so much, i tried for example to make a website about "internet radio" , unique tutorials, some news, because was something i liked but had no luck, i closed the site without making any profit. The niche is very important, is not enough to write about the things you like.

i don't think you can earn so much, i tried for example to make a website about "internet radio" , unique tutorials, some news, because was something i liked but had no luck, i closed the site without making any profit. The niche is very important, is not enough to write about the things you like.

Disagree with you on this.

If you add unique and informative contents at your blog and promote it through various sources then you will definately earn good enough from your blog too.

DON.

banners
Back