The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Campayn - an Affiliate friendly alternative to MailChimp

smilodon

Hi guys,

Mail Chimp is a nice piece of email marketing software with a solid free plan, but they don't really like affiliate marketers.

Here is an overview of Campayn, an affiliate friendly alternative to MailChimp.

Their free plan allows you to send 20,000 emails per month, to up to 2,000 contacts (free for LIFE, no CC required), compared to MailChimps 12,000 emails to an euqal number of contacts.

Campayn paid plans are significantly cheaper too:
5000 contacts: 25$ per month on Campayn vs 50$ per month on MailChimp
25000 contacts: 100$ per month on Campayn vs 150$ per month on MailChimp
50000 contacts: 180$ per month on Campayn vs 240$ per month on MailChimp

The best part is, is that they do accept affiliate marketers and will make no hassle when you are using affiliate links within your email blasts, BUT you do need to have your own list - i.e you cannot just scrape a list off Google, load it up in Campayn, and spam it. You will be banned.

Also, for your ease of use, they have a number of free templates you can use for your email marketing needs, so it's quite easy to use the email editor, and you can literary prepaire your design within minutes, and start sending out your newsletter ASAP.

They are not new, the company has been around for years. I have came to know this service because I've met their senior developer, and it certainly seems quite cool.

Try it out, and let us know how you've liked them!

SIGNUP URL: Sign up for a free account - Campayn

Last edited:
I like Getresponse but with a competitive price for the same service on Mailchimp, I will definitely give it a short. Trying option 1 will save one 50%, option 2 and 3 will 25% .:cool: . But kindly tell your friend to make the image on the home page crsip and clearlike the templates other than the blurring image of the lady. Also the language Icon should be US or UK since Canada is multilingual. Wishing him a successful venture. :)

banners
Back