The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

campaign help

eplanetgames

affiliate
I am new to cpa marketing i need help how to set up my first campaign.

I already brought all the tools i need i have an account with maxbounty i have mobile adplexity, cpv lab is already set up to my tracking website. I have four vpn domains hosting for the niches i want to do. I have activated and funded accounts with PopAds,propellerads and PopCash. i need help on how to set up campaigns on cpv lab and upload landing pages from adplexity to my hosted websites. I need help generally how to put everything together to start running my first campaigns. I will appreciate if any body can help and guide me through Skype or email how to do this.

Thanks for your help and support.

eplanetgames I can outline the basics for you so that you can work it out. It's not that hard.

Step 1: Download the landing page from adplexity. Edit it and check if you can find any landing page protection script or redirection script. Remove it and then finally add your "click url" from your CPV lab to the CTA button. Modify the content if you need to add your own angles or anything you think would increase your landing page performance.

Step 2: Upload your modified landing page with your click url to your hosting and domain which you have reserved for landing page. preview your landing page and if everything is fine then copy the url and add it to your CPVlab.

Step 3: Now add the offers from your network to your CPVlab and don't forget to pass the clickid back to the cpa network to track conversions.

Step 4: Create a campaign on your CPVlab specifying the traffic source, direct linking/landing pages, offer/offers(for multiple offer rotation) and generate the campaign url.

Step 5: Create a campaign on your traffic source and target according to your offer requirements and put the campaign url you have generated in the previous step in the destination url of your campaign. After creating campaign just wait for approval of the campaign from your preferred traffic source.

Step 6: Add your CPVlab conversion tracking pixel to your offer/network(if they support global pixel).

These are the basic steps you need to follow everytime you create a new campaign. Follow CPVlab guides about how to add subid's & displaying parameters on your landing pages etc.

banners
Back