The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official C3PA [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew.C3PA

Andrew.C3PA submitted a new resource:

C3PA - C3PA is a high-tech network of affiliate pay-per-action programs.

C3PA is a high-tech network of affiliate pay-per-action programs.

We have exclusive offers for verticals like: Forex / Binary Options / Finance.
Basic geo with which we work: Tier1 (UK, AU, NZ, CA, Nordic), GCC, CIS.
The priority type of traffic for us are email newsletters and display, but we can pick up interesting offers for different types of traffic.

Join us:...

Read more about this resource...

GUDS2F

Hello, AffiliateFix members
Z1OcR7lLaSISQQmn3PL1uHEQ03fUS1Kssy5Jd5yo-hLT44d5VUAhboyRqzcZFn7DYwh2L5kF7i0JXhv0h4Ta_9gkwaYJBAf5-AsgEZ5kXJXqmiggjg4hLBFIrvm_-KTSokghYWb8
!
These days C3PA team is participating in IGB Berlin Affiliate Conference.
If you are also among the visitors, bring the value to the conference by meeting with our team;)
ESpT6iSX32fZsHOWzoFf_ptWAg--1FnoFa855Cl2a7pE4w7KHk3XrS6LTNbs5GOIfUQ-70HsEadD0-9IieysttOj2gAHwtK7Ec8RCVTRCwV4pZl5HNJX4YIwHSrxGv7-c7W5HsfQ

To book a meeting, please contact one of the team members.

We'll be happy to meet you there!

Sure, we have great offers, mostly for Tier1 countries.

Here are those, converting best in our network last month:
iPhone 7 RED CPL AU [SOI]
Netflix CPL AU [SOI]
IKEA Lottery CPL NL [SOI]
Samsung Galaxy S9 CPL US [SOI]
Win iPhone 8 CPL UK [SOI]
New World Lottery CPL NZ [SOI]
Starbucks Gift Card CPL US [SOI]

Our manager will help you choose the profitable ones for your type of traffic.
ok..great...I want to join your network.

I have been working many cpa marketing site like maxbounty,cpafull,crakrevenue etc. now i'm working with c3pa cpa marketing site.it's a great CPA marketing site. there are lot's of offer to promote.they paid their all publisher payment on time every weekl. supported lot's of payment processor. all affiliate managers are friendly communicate with their publisher. my affiliate manager is Alex he is great person also help me & suggest me which offer is best for me. I'm so happy to get Alex as a manager of mine. Hope after read my review you all join this site c3pa and make much money every week. thanks Alex thanks c3pa to all involved person of c3pa network.

Last edited:
My earnings reach 108$, since last month, I am waiting payment for more then 26 days, You claim you pay weekly, Check in my account ID, 4333

Account manager is : Oksana C3PA

She did not come online since last two weeks, and I have sent emails on os@c3pa.net, support@c3pa.net and team@c3pa.net but no body replied so far

Kindly let me know what is going on, Are you people going to shut down your business ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back