The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
C3PA Network

Official C3PA Network

Frame 72.png
We're going to Affiliate World Asia in Bangkok, Thailand on 30 NOV - 1 DEC 2022

Affiliate World is the offline meeting place for top affiliate marketers and e-commerce entrepreneurs.

Topics to be discussed:
  • Facebook Ads Track
  • TikTok Ads Track
  • Native Ads Track
  • Google Ads Track
  • Email Marketing Ads Track
  • Ecommerce Ads Track

Book a meeting with us: business@c3pa.net

Looking forward to seeing you!

FORUMS, копия (5).png
Hello guys! Are you ready for Black Friday | Cyber Monday?

We are preparing something very cool for you!

Choose one of the most EXCLUSIVE offers, and our manager will do everything to double your income

• 9142 Saturn Voucher 500€ Black Friday DE [SOI]
  • 9141 MacBook Pro Black Friday DE [SOI]
  • 9235 Amazon Voucher 750€ 500€ Black Friday DE [SOI]
Hurry before 30.11!

Tap the link!

FORUMS, копия (6).png
Hi there! We have some exclusive World Cup 2022 offers to send this week ⚽️ Choose one from the list below and write to your manager

• 9289 Football CC Multigeo World Cup VOD
  • 9290 Rugby CC Multigeo World Cup VOD
  • 9291 Basketball CC Multigeo World Cup VOD
If you don’t have your personal C3PA manager, register by the link right now, and start to work with the best offers and support ever.

C3PA team

FORUMS, копия (7).png
Hi there! We have some exclusive World Cup 2022 offers to send this week ⚽️ Choose one from the list below and write to your manager

• 9289 Football CC Multigeo World Cup VOD
  • 9290 Rugby CC Multigeo World Cup VOD
  • 9291 Basketball CC Multigeo World Cup VOD
  • 9343 Sports - Soccer: World Cup 2022 - CC submit US/ES/IT/UK/CA 18$

In case you don’t have your personal C3PA manager — register by the link right now and start to work with the best offers and support ever.

C3PA team

FORUMS, копия (8).png

C3PA and ADxAD wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Together with our friends from ADxAD, we shared our vision of the partner business for the next year and prepared an article about the main trends of 2023.

ADxAD gives a 5% bonus on the first deposit of $1000 or higher for all C3PA customers. How do I get this discount? Just enter the code word C3PANY when you sign up and you'll get your bonus. Sign up with ADxAD and run HQ traffic!

FORUMS, копия (9).png
️‍♀️ Looking for a reliable way to increase the ROI of your ad campaigns? Try BeMob!

BeMob is a cloud-based tracking software used to track, analyze and optimize all traffic reaching your offers.

With BeMob you get the following:

seamless redirects;
advanced rules and targeting;
real-time statistics;
multi-offer, landings, and banners tracking;
smart traffic rotation;
convenient and detailed reporting system;
custom conversion tracking.

Start your work with BeMob now and get a 25% discount on any paid plan + addons* for 1 month.

* add-ons allow you to buy the required features without upgrading the subscription to a higher option.

Register at BeMob using promo code C3PA25 or go through the registration link BeMob

The detailed guide on BeMob x C3PA settings is available here C3PA Settings

FORUMS, копия (10).png

Hey, affiliates!

No time to run in detail. Fresh and hot, added specially for you. Get new offers on tests before anybody else does!

▪️ 9419 HookupMonster CPL US UK CA NZ AU [DOI] Exclusive
▪️ 9382 W.dating CPL DE [SOI]
▪️ 9518 Onlydirtylocals CPL UK [DOI]
▪️ 9500 SexyDates69 CPL DE [DOI]
▪️ 9501 IncontroSesso CPL IT [DOI]
▪️ 9489 Pirrigt СPL SE [DOI]

Write to your manager, get on the test, and be surprised with the results

c3pa w (2).png

C3PA — is a high-tech network of affiliate Pay-Per-Action programs.

We are growing fast by giving exclusive offers with individual conditions to our affiliates.
Verticals we specialize in: Dating, Sweepstakes, and Gambling.

Some tools we have, that will help to make your work more profitable: Smartlink, API, tracking link.
We appreciate high-quality traffic and encourage traffic volumes through the massive increase in payout rates.
You can be sure, that you will work with competent managers, that truly care about your campaigns being successful.

Join us: register

If you have any questions — write our manager Alex:
Telegram: t.me/holoden

Last edited:
FORUMS, копия (11).png

We are happy to announce that we are the 1st CPA Affiliate Network 2022 on the Affminer platform!

Thanks to our partners for their support and faith in us, you are the best ❤️

Register by the link right now and start to work with the best offers and support ever - C3PA

C3PA team

FORUMS, копия (12).png
Hey guys,

We invite you to subscribe to our Telegram channel. There you will find exclusive offers that you won't find anywhere else. We will post offers weekly across the Dating, Sweepstakes, and Gambling verticals.

▪️ Exclusive offers only for channel subscribers
▪️ Useful resources and promo from our partners
▪️ Current vacancies

Exclusive payout conditions for C3PA channel subscribers: +5% to the payout from $1000. Find the promo code in our channel

Follow the link and get the highest payouts first!

C3PA Network | Dating | Sweepstakes

FORUMS, копия (13).png

Hey affiliates,

The new week comes with new offers!

Check out our new dating offers:
• 9702 Hookupers CPL US [SOI] MOB
• 9700 LoveDateMe CPL UA [SOI] 30+
• 9695 BangBase CPL US, UK, CA, AU, NZ [SOI] App NEW Landings
• 9690 JuicyMeetup.com CPL UK, AU [DOI]
• 9609 NewNaughtyNeighbors СPL US [DOI]
• 9600 Affaerentreff CH DE AT [SOI]

Stop wasting your time and money - sign up with us!

If you have any questions — write our manager Alex:

C3PA team

b844043b-1d7f-414a-9ac9-8032589dcf46.png
Hey affiliates,

We invite you to subscribe to our Telegram channel. There you will find exclusive offers that you won't find anywhere else. We will post offers weekly across the Dating, Sweepstakes, and Gambling verticals.

▪️ Exclusive offers only for channel subscribers
▪️ Useful resources and promo from our partners
▪️ Current vacancies

Follow the link and get the highest payouts first!

C3PA Network | Dating | Sweepstakes

photo_2023-04-25_21-58-05.jpg
Hello, affiliates! ✨

We're always working on special conditions for our partners. So today we have prepared an exclusive selection of the most converting offers for you:

• SextTok CPL US [DOI]
  • Flirtfordate CPL US, AU, CA, UK, NL [DOI] 40+
  • OrchidRomance CPL US [SOI] 35+ MA only
  • Flirtypoint CPL [DOI] DE, UK mob only
  • WellHello CPL IL [SOI]

Technical support is always in touch, so feel free to contact us and ask all questions.

16 (3).png

With my increasing interest in online dating, I discovered a lucrative niche for promoting various dating offers as an affiliate. Initially, I had a negative ROI, but I turned it into a positive one by changing my tactics and implementing push traffic. So, today I want to share my experience of making a profit using the C3PA Network and MonRays tool for advertising.

Basic data:

Network: C3PA
Traffic source: ExoClick
Tool: MonRays
Format: push notifications
Vertical: dating
Bay period: 01.01.2023 - 02.28.2023
GEO: USA
Spent: January — 6269.9; February — 6119
Earned: January — 5639.7; February — 6625.9
Profit: January — -630.3; February — 506.8
ROI: January — -11.18%; February — 7.65%

As society continues to move towards digitalization, it's no surprise that the popularity of online dating has grown exponentially in recent years. As someone who has always been curious about the world of online dating, I decided to explore it further and found a lucrative opportunity for promoting various dating offers as an affiliate.

At first, I was skeptical about whether I could make a profit by promoting dating offers as an affiliate, but I was determined to give it a try. That's when I stumbled upon the C3PA Network, a performance-based affiliate network that offers a variety of dating offers. I also liked that they have a referral program — you bring a friend and get 2% of his revenue.

To promote these offers effectively, I also used MonRays, a powerful tool for advertising. With MonRays, I was able to create eye-catching ads and target the right audience, which helped me to maximize my ROI.

Choosing a network and traffic source​

I used to work mainly with networks in vertical gambling, but in this case, I decided to try dating, as it is cheaper and more convertible. During my research, I evaluated multiple advertising networks and tools to determine which would provide the most value for my dating offers. I looked at their track record, performance metrics, and the kind of offers they were promoting to see if they aligned with my goals.

After assessing all these factors, I found that the C3PA Network and MonRays tool were the most suitable for my requirements. Furthermore, my friends had previously worked with the C3PA Network and MonRays tool and had achieved great results.

Selection of offers, conditions, and GEO​

To start my campaign, I had to select the right offers. So, after analyzing the market, I chose to promote offers from Mirelia and C3PA that were relevant and recommended to me by friends and my personal manager. In the beginning, I was testing:

8677 Qkkie CPL US [SOI] Only For 20565
8118 Orgassme CPL US, UK, CA, AU, NZ [SOI]
9603 Spdate US UK CA AU CPL [SOI]

These offers have easy registration and fresh funnels, as well as good conversion rates (as it turned out later, on push ads, it's the best).

Of the sources, I tested the two best: Mirelia DSP and ExoClick. It worked best with Mirelia for several reasons:

- The manager suggested how to do a split test with them and how to scale the campaign
- The price for click and redemption volume was suitable for the start
- And they give you a bonus — $50 after the first top-up of $300

I also decided to use the advertising tool MonRays. The setup is as simple as possible, and the instructions are very easy to follow:

1683767494634.png

• additional monetization
  • increase in profit for each purchased click

Creatives for the bay​

Conveniently, the network gives you working creatives straight away, which speeds up the start. All you had to do was match the pre-lending to your offer. I researched the ad's spy services, and what other people are using, and chose the most appropriate ones.

Here are a few examples of my pre-lendings:

c3pa-post1.jpg

c3pa-post2.jpg

Setting up advertising campaigns in January​

Funnel:
Clicking on the banner - Pre-landing - Offer

After the first week of work, I realized that something was going wrong, almost every day I was losing money. The first thing I decided to do was to stop the offer with the lowest conversion rate and replace it with another one:

8520 Inslutty CPL US, UK, CA, AU, NZ [SOI]

I had a chat with the manager, but he told me that all of the offers I was advised were doing well at other arbitrators.

During the whole of February, I was testing different links, but it did not work so well (good, I have patience :)). Finally, I was advised by my manager MonRays to try the push traffic source, and since January I have been testing it.

1683767494756.png

Setting up advertising campaigns in February​

Funnel:
Clicking on the banner - Pre-landing - Offer

- Subscribe to the push - Receiving a push - Offer

At the beginning of February, I was learning how to set up push traffic, select creatives, and prepare texts. On 8 February, I launched the campaign. As you can see from the statistics, from 9 February I finally started to get into the black, and the ROI began to grow rapidly. I also increased my spending little by little, as I saw the results.

1683767494777.png

Monetization helped me achieve results and increase ROI using push traffic. Now, the user gets into two funnels: clicking on the banner ad he goes to the offer, as well as subscribing to the newsletter push. After that, he gets a push, and after he clicks on it, the user goes to yet another one of my offers. Does it sound great? With the help of this link, my income began to grow and I was not in deficit anymore.

Below I have given an example of creatives and texts that I used:

1683767494798.png

1683767494818.png

1683767494840.png

I ran this funnel through the MonRays service. It's easy to set up, but if anything is not clear, their manager is always ready to help. Also, for now, they have unlimited functionality, so I advise everyone to use the moment and register.

1683767494865.png

Conclusions and results​

By changing my tactics and implementing push traffic, I was able to turn my negative ROI into a positive one. In January, I spent $6269.9 but earned only $5639.7, resulting in a loss of $630.3 and an ROI of -11.18%. However, in February, I spent $6119 and earned $6625.9, resulting in a profit of $506.8 and an ROI of 7.65%. My decision to switch to push traffic paid off, and I made a profit in the dating niche.

My personal decisions:

- Never give up! If you see that some funnel is not working, try different solutions. At one point you will succeed.
- Testing. Even if you've never worked with something, try and test, otherwise, you'll never know what works and what doesn't.
- Communication with the manager. A manager will always be able to tell you what converts and what doesn't, which offers to choose, and under which source.
- Don't devalue push traffic. Push traffic converts very well with the right and diligent approach.

FORUMS, копия (14).png

Hey there!

How to increase your chance of profit? You need to follow our advice and try the new sweepstakes offers.

• 9420 HBO Max CC submit Multigeo 20-25EUR
• 9708 Dyson CPL DE [SOI] 3EUR
• 9627 iPhone 14 Pro Max CC submit ES, FR, UK, DE, IT, NO 20-25EUR

Target audience: 18+

The best source of traffic: Social, Display, Email

We always try to get better so that all our partners feel comfortable, and most importantly, it is profitable to cooperate with us. Become our partner and check out - the link.

FORUMS, копия (1).png

Hey friends

If you've always been curious about real-time case studies from our partners, you're in for a treat with our latest update.

Our partner Anton in Telegram Channel has recently started sharing his campaign-launching secrets and how he utilizes our offers. He provides clear insights into campaign setup and, most importantly, the intricacies of the process.

Don't miss out on being the first to unlock all secrets of working with C3PA Network!

Follow the link to his Telegram channel and stay tuned for all the latest news and updates!

FORUMS, копия.png

We're going to Affiliate World Europe in Barcelona on 12-13 July 2023!

It's a two-day conference that focuses on affiliate and e-commerce marketing.

Topics to be discussed:
- TikTok Track
- Meta Ads Track
- Google Ads Track
- Native Ads Track
- Affiliate Marketing's Hottest Topics⠀

Looking forward to seeing you!⠀

Last edited:
FORUMS, копия (2).png

It’s C3PA Birthday!

We want to thank all our partners for being with us and for trusting us. Every day we are getting better just for you!

Dear affiliates, in honor of the Birthday, we want to make a few gifts for you

If you run traffic in the amount of 15K$:
+5% to payout
AW Asia Conference ticket

Dates
: 20.07-20.08

For more details contact your manager ✍

FORUMS, копия (3).png
Hello partner!

Would you like to have a good time and get to know the C3PA team better?

Then we will be glad to see you at Affiliate Summit East in New York, July 31 - August 1

Take a good mood with you and let's rock

#conference

MI
Back