The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Buying traffic from Fiverr

I majority of them is true and therefore I will recommend you to have a look on that. I have been using the Fiverr services and most of them have been giving me the desired results. One thing that you need to do before you place an order for the gig is go through the persons profile so that you know whether he is what he says to be or not. You will see the feeddback so as to avoid getting the wrong person.

Fiverr is also distrusted in several other forums I've looked at (e.g. design and translation). Maybe its just the bots and spammers talking to themselves on that site, with the occasional newbie being taken for a ride.

So on Fiverr there are many gigs that offer thousands visitors for just $5. They claim not to be bots and Adsense safe. Would you guys recommend this to make money with Adsense?

Absolutely not :eek: There's no way for you to check their traffic sources or what kind of scams they're running :p Just remeber you get what you pay for and Fiverr for traffic is def not the way to go... plus you might as well look into a legit ad network with high conversion rates (*ahem*) if you really need more traffic. Besides my shameless self promotion there's so many wonderful CPA or CPm networks listed on AFix: just look into a couple and do a split test. Good luck and if you need more info feel free to contact me anytime :)

MI
Back