The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Buying Buying SEO by results

itscurt

affiliate
I used to rank top 3 for 5+ keywords and since the penguin 2.1 my keywords rank in top 20 with a few top 5.

i.imgur.com/mcmIqC3.png

I am paying $200 to get 5 specified keywords to top 5, payment will be made when SERP goals have been met for 3 days straight. I also require a weekly report on SEO efforts and progress.

I can also instead pay $50 to reach serp goal of top 4 or more, I do need reports on efforts and progress to know that you're still in the game.

This should be an easy task as the domain name is highly relevant on a low competition keyword. (i.imgur.com/XHXfSj7.png)

Please PM me with any questions along with experience/portfolio and what you can do for me, thank you :)

Hi there. The screenshot you provide (looks like it came from adwords tool) does not display competition of other websites. It displays competition for people advertising on that keyword.

Please PM me with your website, and the keywords you want to rank for, and i will asses the competition myself, and see if we can work together.

Best Regards

Luke

This is the only performance based professional SEO firm that will rank your keywords before you pay anythng: ez-1 dot net/rank You know upfront what the cost per keyword will be for 6 months and then it goes down to 1/2 the cost to keep them there but you don't have to continue after 6 months if you choose not to.

If they don't stay there, you don't pay anything for that month. Your site has to be approved before they start and if there are any changes that need fixing in order to rank, they will tell you what needs to be done for free.

Last edited:
MI
Back