The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Buying quality links

temi

affiliate
I am buying quality links from PR5 or higer website, please send me a PM if you have links to sell

Thanks

I'm a little weak in this area because I have no idea what buying a quality link means yet I have several sites/pages that are a stable PR 5.

Ken,
Nice to see you again, my definition of quality links:
* Other links of the page (if there are other links) are themed (You do not mix link to Web Hosting site, with link to a furniture sites)
* Maximum outgoing links on the site is less than 20
* Good page rank
* If its an internal page, there is direct link to the page from the index page

This are the three most important things to me when buying links

I've had a really rotten summer and a tremendous amount of bad luck come my way. I'm now roughly 3 - 6 months behind on where my sites and network should be and now I've fried the motherboard on my main PC which has only made matters far worse.

I'm half way through creating a network .html page for all my sites, a centralized directory listing through lifesupporters.com, just begun an online resource for specific mental/physical ailments, 2 gaming movies in various stages of nowhere, network vehicle skins, custom themes for phpnuke and God knows what else on a never ending "To Do" list. I'm also slowly creating an advertising program and rate plan for paid advertisements at lifesupporters.com.

Lifesupporters.com Skins:

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

CashPirate Skins:

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

I've never been so backed up since becoming a webmaster and it's going to take a while to dig my way out.

The skin is cool Ken, I though it was a skin for the site, it turned out to be a skin for the site on a car :)

Ya, I love racing sims so I figure if I'm going to play them I may as well drive in my own website cars. I've recently found Porsche vehicles for this game and have started skinning them but now the project sits idle due to my PC dying.

banners
Back